Wreck-It Ralph (Lenticular) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: March 6th, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around 6 PM on Sunday February 12)
Price: £22.99

ralph_2.jpg

11408854-1794458448263423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I have ordered they correct the price at shipping and I don't have to contact them
You must have had the odd occasion as lot of members here will tell you they get charged the price they ordered at and was not reduced if price dropped before release date with lot of previous zavvi orders.

This is why most reorder at cheaper price and cancel their original order as it's not worth the hassle contacting Zavvi to get refund of price difference.
Zavvi have on a few occasions reduced the price on orders when taking payment but most times they don't especially if you live outside the UK and if price drops due to currency exchange rate been different but UK sterling price not changed.
Zavvi also wont give pre order price promise if a discount code was used on a order as per zavvi pre order price promise terms and conditions.

Zavvi did do it for everyone for the fright night steelbook the cheaper price for those that ordered at higher price and kept that order they gave refunds a few days after the difference in price most here was not expecting that to happen.

This release though is £24.99 Zavvi told me in a twitter private message the £22.99 price showing on the website before it went live was a price error and was meant to be £24.99

I don't think they knew for sure the price and was a mistake telling customers a few days before it went live that it would be £22.99

Edit
Wednesday 15th Feb
Zavvi have reduced the price to £22.99 :rofl::LOL:
They did say in the twitter message
We’ll check with the team to see if this is the correct pricing

Last edited:
Zavvi what is the price we don't know lets make one up they won't notice :rofl:

Zavvi should have corrected the price on Sunday when I sent them the message about £22.99

Time to re order and cancel older order at dearer price

Has anyone had this ship yet? Its released this monday yet mine has still not shipped.
No I not had my card charged yet
They most likely not got delivery yet from Disney

If release date not changed before Monday it will auto list as sold out until stock arrives or release date gets changed

We should know after Monday if stock arriving that week or release date changed to following week or later

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hooltra and thewoe
Listed as Sold Out on Zavvi website

It's not sold out it's because release date has arrived but no stock on the system

Stock will arrive later this week and change to buy now in stock or the release date will be changed and go back to a pre order listing

Really hoping the delay on this one has no impact on the release of the others that I've preordered from them that are due out soon - Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, and Tangled. If I don't see any movement and hear nothing from them by Wednesday I'll email them.

Of course difficult to judge the depth in the lenticular from the photo but again kudos to Disney for fixing so successfully the overlapping and scaling issues so prevalent on their early U.K. lenticular steelbooks :thumbs:
Nice title treatment too . . . the way it kind of follows the beams of the vaulted ceiling :thumbs: