[winner chosen] Wreck's Mystery Box Give-Away 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as steelbooks, slips (and an obscene amount of Star Wars related stuff) I also collect Japanese Kit Kats. I think I have about 40 different flavours including wasabi, purple potato, mint lozenge and banana - and I'm always on the look out for new weird and unusual flavours

• Thanks
Reactions: Bubbles
Thanks for another awesome giveaway:thumbs:

I finally passed my driving test this year after numerous attempts :rolleyes::happy:

Well, I like cheese puffs and sativa laced candy corn. I'm a big fan of women's bowling and like the feel of polyester. I've seen Kingpin 300 times and The Big Lubowski 325 times. If there's bowling involved and a woman suspended from the ceiling wearing giant wings I'm there. But I guess the real story is I'm California based and work in the television industry. I've been trapped in that gig for fifteen years. Before that I wrote for film magazines like European Trash Cinema and Asian Cult Cinema. That' were my taste was at the time. I reviewed a lot of off beat Asian flicks and hyper violent Italian stuff. I love film and vinyl records almost as much as I love writing this blurb about myself. Thanks for the mystery giveaway.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I go to MondoCon every year because Wreck-hugs are the best. :thumbs:

On a serious note, this is my seventh year at HDN and I love it more each year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
@Wreck Tell you something you might NOT know about me? I voted for Donald Trump, I support the wall! :woot: LOL! :rofl: :hilarious: Just kidding, the ONLY wall I supported has been knocked down by the Night King! :OMG:
ViserionIce.gif

:rofl: :hilarious:

But in all seriousness... I like to bench press my wife for fun! :thumbs:
bench pressing Alyssa.jpg

I'm a singer/songwriter living in Maine. I write mostly love songs, but dabble in the occasional rock tune. I upload some of them to YouTube so my friends and family can see what I'm up to. Aside from that I also put them on Reverbnation from time to time.

I just graduated College and finished a Short Film where I was the Producer and 1st AD.

It left me exhausted, and financially devastated- but I worked with people I liked and had a wonderful (if not highly stressful) time!

Status
Not open for further replies.