WTB: Nintendo 64 (pal)

Apr 27, 2012
Leeds, UK
Hi everyone, looking to relive some of my best gaming memories with an N64 (pal UK). Keeping tabs on a few on ebay but was wondering if anyone on the site has one lying around they'd want to sell.

Thanks

Reactions: Wreck
The prices seem reasonable on eBay. Anyways, I used to own a N64, but now that I look back I have no idea what happened to it :dunno:. Did I lose it or broke it? Great, now it's starting to bother me.

The prices seem reasonable on eBay. Anyways, I used to own a N64, but now that I look back I have no idea what happened to it :dunno:. Did I lose it or broke it? Great, now it's starting to bother me.

Same mate no idea what happened to mine, have a feeling my brother might have sold it for peanuts...:( ebay prices are decent but the cost of getting one with the games i want/number of contollers etc. soon starts to add up. Prices on something like gumtree are much better but there's none near me and im wary of buying one off a site like that where there's no feedback - would much rather get one off someone on here