WWE SUMMERSLAM 2016 PREDICTIONS

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
I thought just for fun we could have a predictor thread for Summerslam I know the forum isn't filled with a large amount of wrestling fans but there are some.

image.jpg

The thing is for ages I have hoped that the New Day would lose their titles but I would find it a bit sad out of all the previous tag teams that have fought and lost that the relatively new Club would win. So I am hoping for a New Day victory.

image.jpg

Not the biggest fan of either but I'll go Sheamus

image.jpg

Again not the biggest fan of either but I really don't like Rusev so I am going Reigns.

image.jpg

I much prefer the Miz without his wife but I still would prefer him to win

image.jpg

I love everyone here but I am going to go with Enzo and Big Cass

image.jpg

I do like both but Cena has had far too many wins, would like to see AJ win.

image.jpg

I really hope after finally having Charlotte lose they don't just instantly give her it back. I am a huge Banks fan and don't understand why they didnt wait for Summerslam for her to win the title, winning on Raw was bit of a shame.

image.jpg

I don't like Ambrose that much, I don't think he is World Champ material but I really don't think Dolph is either both are US Champ level so to be honest hard to pick, i guess Ambrose to win.

s10.jpg

For WWE to keep some credibility they can't have Brock beaten by Orton as in reality its obvious that Brock would destroy him but it wouldnt suprise me if they do it but for me Brock to win.

s12.jpg

I am slightly annoyed they decided to put two i really like against each other, it should have been either or against Ambrose. If i really had to pick its got to be Balor, love him.

The New Day vs The Club
Going with New Day because, NEW DAY ROCKS! Huge Fan of these Guys. The Club is good but same Opinion as Flash. They are so new and the only real thing they have done in WWE is bullying.

Cesaro vs Sheamus
Cesaro is to underrated in WWE, this Guy deserves much more.

Rusev vs Roman Reigns
The Guy now in the Midcard? Dont understand the Plan from WWE for Roman Reigns. Allready 3x Times World Champ and now back to Mid Card. Poor Bookings from WWE

The Miz vs Apollo Crews
Going with Apollo, never been a Fan of The Miz.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens
Hope the G's win and get pushed more. These Guys deserve it, they are one of the best Combos in a very long time.

John Cena vs AJ Styles
Like both but going with AJ

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
Hope Banks win, this Girl is unbelievable and Foley knows that.

Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler
Same Opinion as @Flash . Both don't deserve it but Ambrose is my Favorite.

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton
They can't loose Lesnar vs Orton who came back after Months of Injuri (?) That would Destroy Brocks Conquerer, Beast Status. But who knews what WWE Thinks, maybe Orton gets totally beaten and then there is a RKO OUTTANOWHERE and bam, 3 count. PLS WWE don't do this to the Fans.

Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins
Love Both but going with Seth. Balor push would be to Massiv. Thats what i don't understand, WWE has so many good People never gets a Chance and then there is Balor, makes 2 Matches in 1 Show and there is the Chance to win the highest Title.
Balor is definetly a Guy who will deserve this in the next Years, but now? I don't know. They Push so hard, and then he is 3x Champ and then what? He will move back to the Mid-Card?
WWE loves to make **** the last years and i'm afraid they do this with Finn now.
Hope you guys know what i mean.

Reactions: Flash
I haven
I haven't caught a raw in three months, lol. But from the card, it looks pretty clear who goes over and where.

And what in the hell is the universal title?

You'll have to catch up with raw and smackdown ;)