• WWE Championship Match - Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton
  • Universal Championship Match - Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
  • United States Championship Match - Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens
  • Intercontinental Championship Match - Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin
  • The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
  • John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
  • Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
  • Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
  • Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match - Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
  • Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match - Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
KICKOFF MATCHES:
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship Match - Alexa Bliss (c) vs. all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete
  • WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
  • The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Featuring Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Goldust, R-Truth, Primo, Epico, Curtis Axel, Jinder Mahal, Bo Dallas, Braun Strowman, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler and more...

C8DM9S9VMAAZGaJ.jpg C8DK0BOVQAExcl1.jpgC8DL6UBU8AMmF_m.jpg C7-N2u9UwAAKX64.jpgC8DLH_HVQAARN3h.jpg C8DKjuWVMAAoxdO.jpgC8C1KCVVYAQ0pw2.jpg C8C_eMuVUAAIdL7.jpgC8DLS-rUwAE8ORw.jpg C8DLvASVUAAjnGM.jpg

What are your WM33 Predictions? Who do you think will win? What matches are you looking forward to the most?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jb162009 and tridon
This looks to quite possibly be one of the most upsetting, predictable WrestleManias in history. Here we go...

BRAY WYATT VS. RANDY ORTON
Who will win: Orton
Who I want to win: Wyatt

GOLDBERG VS. BROCK LESNAR
Who will win: Lesnar
Who I want to win: Goldberg

SETH ROLLINS VS. TRIPLE H
Who will win: Triple H
Who I want to win: Triple H

THE UNDERTAKER VS. ROMAN REIGNS
Who will win: Reigns
Who I want to win: Undertaker (obviously)

SHANE MCMAHON VS. AJ STYLES
Who will win: Styles
Who I want to win: Styles

BAYLEY VS. CHARLOTTE VS. SASHA VS. NIA JAX
Who will win: Charlotte
Who I want to win: Charlotte

CHRIS JERICHO VS. KEVIN OWENS
Who will win: Owens
Who I want to win: Jericho

JOHN CENA & NIKKI BELLA VS. THE MIZ & MARYSE
Who will win: Cena/Bella
Who I want to win: Cena/Bella

DEAN AMBROSE VS. BARON CORBIN
Who will win: Ambrose
Who I want to win: Ambrose

Not sure about the rest. Honestly, don't really care that much. I just hope Big Show wins the Andre tournament since this is most likely his final WrestleMania.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
This looks to quite possibly be one of the most upsetting, predictable WrestleManias in history. Here we go...

Who I want to win: Triple H

Who I want to win: Undertaker (obviously)

Who I want to win: Charlotte

Who I want to win: Jericho

Not sure about the rest. Honestly, don't really care that much. I just hope Big Show wins the Andre tournament since this is most likely his final WrestleMania.

Interesting choices @tridon! I'm with you on some... but others very different.
My Predictions:
  • WWE Championship Match: Bray Wyatt (with a little outside help from Erick Rowan, or maybe a real life sister abigail?)
  • Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar (will be a reverse of their Survivor Series match, only this time Brock wins in in 1:26 or less)
  • United States Championship Match: Kevin Owens
  • Intercontinental Championship Match: Baron Corbin (if they are going to keep pushing him, he needs a title)
  • The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns: Taker
  • John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse: Cena and Nikki (followed by a proposal?)
  • Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles: Styles (this is be the best match of the night, calling it now)
  • Seth Rollins vs. Triple H: Rollins (Samoa Joe comes out to help HHH, But then Finn Balor to comes to help Seth. BOOM)
  • Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: Sasha Banks (or maybe Jax just cause she has never won)
  • Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match: Enzo Amore & Big Cass (Finally win)
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Naomi (its hers, nuff said)
  • WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville
  • The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braun Strowman (Would love to see Ziggler or Zayn win... but they never do.)

Any "Big Name" surprises?
I would think The Rock would show up again? F&F8 comes out in a few weeks. Perfect timing. Maybe Kurt Angle? Please!?
There has to be some other surprises... right now this Wrestlemania seems a bit weak... Ever since the brand spilt there is too much going on and then certain matches lose meaning.
I hope I'm wrong.

The only thing that I know for sure is that Balor is coming back either at Wrestlemania, or the RAW after. He must. He has been ready for weeks. Can't Wait!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I hope WWE don't **** this up. But actually this is exactly what WWE does the last time.

Who I want to win: Rollins

Who I want to win: Undertaker

Who I want to win: Nia Jax

Not the biggest Fan of Nia, but i can't see the Charlotte got the title every 2-4 weeks storylines. Thats Crap, she is now and X-Times Champion with short title reigns.

Who I want to win: Owens

Please end this Storyline!

This will be a boring thing i think.

TAG TEAM LADDER MATCH
Who will win: The Club
Who I want to win: Brother Nero and Broker Matt
Still have hope for the WM Comeback from the Boys. Loosing RoH Titles on Saturday and then Win WWE Tag Titles on Sunday. Thats the Plan :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and kaw
Some one floated the idea of Cactus Jack making a run in during the HHH/Rollins match to attack HHH. Would be an awesome send off for Mick Foley.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and kaw
I have to say that I don't really look forward to watch WrestleMania this year which is a huge shame as it is supposed to be the complete opposite,but here's my prediction

Bray Wyatt
vs. Randy Orton (I have a feeling that Orton will win, but I'm really hoping for Bray)
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar (I seriously don't give a rats a** about this match and I want this thing to be over asap)
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens (Owens wins and keeps the title until Jericho comes back and continue their feud)
Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin (Dean is boring,nothing else to say here)
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns ( Reigns wins,the day after Taker shows up to pass the torch to Reigns who attacks him and turns heel)
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse (They are super hot right now,therefore they should get the win as Cena isn't there full time anymore)
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles (hopefully the show stealer of the night)
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H (don't care for this match)
Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (don't really care)
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus (don't care for this match)
Alexa Bliss vs. all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete (she's the best woman wrestler on SD, let her keep the title)
Neville vs. Austin Aries (hoping for an awesome match)
Battle royal Featuring Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Goldust, R-Truth, Primo, Epico, Curtis Axel, Jinder Mahal, Bo Dallas, Braun Strowman, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler and more... (Let the big show win and send him off properly)

Last edited:
WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Bray Wyatt

Universal Championship Match
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner: Lesnar :(

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens
Winner: Jericho (as can see a 4 Way with Joe & Zayn next month with Joe or Zayn winning the title)

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin
Winner: Baron Corbin

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Winner: Undertaker, hopefully

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Winner: Cena/Nikki

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
Winner: AJ

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
Winner: Rollins

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
Winner: Nia Jax or Sasha Banks (cant decided, if Sasha wins she turns heel on Bayley)

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
Winner: Enzo & Cass (love @Alistair G pick of Hardys as it would be a perfect match to bring them back if ROH event on Saturday is their final appearance)

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match - Alexa Bliss (c) vs. all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete
Winner: Naomi (although id prefer Natayla to finally get a WM Moment)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
Winner: AA

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Featuring Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Goldust, R-Truth, Primo, Epico, Curtis Axel, Jinder Mahal, Bo Dallas, Braun Strowman, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler and more...
Winner: Sami Zayn (Strowman most likely but would love for Zayn vs Strowman to reignite with Zayn using his speed and Strowman literally falling out of the ring)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and tridon
Interesting choices @tridon! I'm with you on some... but others very different.
My Predictions:
  • WWE Championship Match: Bray Wyatt (with a little outside help from Erick Rowan, or maybe a real life sister abigail?)
  • Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar (will be a reverse of their Survivor Series match, only this time Brock wins in in 1:26 or less)
  • United States Championship Match: Kevin Owens
  • Intercontinental Championship Match: Baron Corbin (if they are going to keep pushing him, he needs a title)
  • The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns: Taker
  • John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse: Cena and Nikki (followed by a proposal?)
  • Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles: Styles (this is be the best match of the night, calling it now)
  • Seth Rollins vs. Triple H: Rollins (Samoa Joe comes out to help HHH, But then Finn Balor to comes to help Seth. BOOM)
  • Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match: Sasha Banks (or maybe Jax just cause she has never won)
  • Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match: Enzo Amore & Big Cass (Finally win)
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Naomi (its hers, nuff said)
  • WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville
  • The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Braun Strowman (Would love to see Ziggler or Zayn win... but they never do.)
Any "Big Name" surprises?
I would think The Rock would show up again? F&F8 comes out in a few weeks. Perfect timing. Maybe Kurt Angle? Please!?
There has to be some other surprises... right now this Wrestlemania seems a bit weak... Ever since the brand spilt there is too much going on and then certain matches lose meaning.
I hope I'm wrong.

The only thing that I know for sure is that Balor is coming back either at Wrestlemania, or the RAW after. He must. He has been ready for weeks. Can't Wait!

I 100% agree that AJ/Shane will be the best match of the night. I was also kinda hoping for a Rock/Vin Diesel thing at WrestleMania after their little tiff last fall. And if Kurt Angle comes out, I'm gonna scream like a little girl! :p

• Thanks
None of these matches catch my attention to be honest.I mean why is john cena and Dolph zigglers sloppy seconds having their own match?and Aj vs shane?

I will be mainly watching for Alexa but i would stay for Rollins vs hunter.Two great workers at WM should be good.

tumblr_oj4i0klPA11rmv1vdo1_400.gif

I wonder if Asuka will debut in the smackdown title match?

• Thanks
Anybody check out NXT Takeover tonight? fun stuff.

@dboy99 Would be cool if Asuka joined the match... but because its a kickoff match, would rather have her debut at a better time.

Its going to be a LONG show... 2-8pm (2-4pm Kickoff) (4-8pm Mania).
I'll most likely be on here while watching if anyone wants to Chat about each match as it goes.

Reactions: Wreck
Here's my predictions, hope it's a good Mania

WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton

Universal Championship Match
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner: Lesnar

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens
Winner: Jericho (about time Y2J got another push he's always giving everything)

Intercontinental Championship Match
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin
Winner: Baron Corbin

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Winner: Undertaker

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Winner: Cena/Nikki

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
Winner: Shane (please)

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
Winner: Rollins (although I do love HHHH)

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
Sasha Banks (can't stand Nia)

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
Winner: Enzo & Cass (they deserve it they've been awesome)

Women’s Championship Match
-
Winner: I agree would love Natayla to get a WM Moment

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match - Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
Winner: Austin Aries

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Winner: So many good participants, can't decide

• Thanks
Q. Has anyone ever been to a Wrestlemania event before?
As fun as it would be, seems like it would suck (view wise) unless you have really close seats. haha

Whhhaaaa? the Intercontinental Championship Match got moved to Kickoff? since when?

btw, i do realize I'm just sitting here talking to myself... if anyone wants to chime in, It would make me seem less crazy. lol

AJ vs SHANE was awesome!!! Loved it.

Y2J vs KO was also great. not as great as aj/shane... but very enjoyable.

Raw Womens Champ match was everything I wanted. So awesome. Didn't go as I expected. But I loved every minute.

Raw Tag was insane!!! What a great surprise!!! Hardy Boyz are back!!! I was slightly disappointed that they won tho... thought Enzo & Cass should have imo.

Bring on the rest.

BTW. The wind tonight is amazing! It's making everything look extra EPIC!

Only see the Results without reading anything other.
Whoooo Hardys are back and Champs! Thanks.
But one the first pic i see it didnt't look like they have Brother Nero Broker Matt Gimmick
Still pi**ed Reigns won, they can let them win everything, people will still hate him.