DVD X-Files File Drawer DVD Ed[Brazil]

Holly Go

Premium Supporter
Aug 3, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Edit-digitalbabe Per various sources, it was limited to 1000, about $427, and comes in wood cabinet.

The holly Grail from Brasil for sure....

This x files special edition is just amazing, never saw it live, but i heard stories about it...:drool:

The legend tells that are two little drawers for the nine seasons...

But its really, really impossible to find...i tried and i tried..and the legend also say that its was really really expensive..EEK!

But a girl can dream who knows some day i will be walking down the street and see one for sale...:scat:

attachment.php

It would look good in my living room...:drool:

Attachments

• x-files box.jpg
    x-files box.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks amazing Holly! I think i saw one on ebay a few years ago but i'm not too sure if it was this. It does look great though!:)

I don't think so....if there were only 1000, I am sure they are long gone. Next year (I predict), when the X-Files BD series is released, lets hope we see some kick ass ed from some country :scat:

I would love to see the X-Files on BD! Can they do anything with it or will it just be upscaled, i'm not sure what it was shot in?

Holly, I think they'll want to do something around the special date referenced in the series, which I think was Dec 2012 (been a while since I watched it). All speculation...who knows what Fox will do, and how the eps will look on BD. Always thought the DVD's were pretty poor quality. However, OT...I just watched a UK series called 'Robin of Sherwood' and my DVD's looked like crap, too, but the BD's are pretty amazing. Hopefully they do the series justice...I LOVE this show!