X-Men: Apocalypse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 3) [Hong Kong]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release Date: November 18, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D-3D) Numbered 301 to 500 - Lenticular Slip (2D-3D) Numbered 301 to 500 - One Click Numbered 1 to 300. Pre-order: 8PM, November 3rd, 2016 (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $46.99 (Full Slip or Lenti - limited to one copy of each) - $93.98 (One Click limited to one per order)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 1,000. Both Domestic and International). Booklet, Post card (4ea), Character Cards(12ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Full Slip edition will include a character magnet(Loose) as a gift and Lenticular Slip edition will include a pin badge(Loose) as a gift

IMG_8989.JPGIMG_8990.JPG
IMG_8991.PNG

More Manta Lab Global Releases
We are preparing for X-men: Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day:Resurgence Manta Lab Global release and more information will be updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks intresting gonna be a race between film arena and manta who releases first. Def can't wait to see the editions from both companies depending on how they look will get both hehe

If they release a few amount of copies like they did with Deadpool (which I couldn't buy) then FILMARENA at least is guaranteed. And perhaps Kimchi or Novamedia (but I doubt about Nova that seem to be focused momentarily on scanavo keep cases) make their efforts.

Luckily and I said this all along but I'm only interested in mantas first global release (deadpool) but I will hopefully continue their exclusive WEA range

Will be too expensive collecting these although this would be the only one out the 3 announced today that I would consider.
Not bothered with BvS either (Zeta has won the war on that one) but I look forward to the slip art and packages for these 3 and Constantine in the future (sometime)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm in the GB for the FAC but I have a feeling I'll prefer Manta over FA. Maybe I'll have to find a way to get rid of my FAC copy. Price will be important too (Manta tend to be a bit expensive with this WWA releases)

Manta maybe a bit more expensive but the main thing is they deliver. I don't mind paying extra as long as it's top notch.