X-Men: Apocalypse - In theaters May 27, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Bryan Singer[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]James McAvoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jennifer Lawrence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugh Jackman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Channing Tatum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Peters[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie Turner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Shipp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tye Sheridan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kodi Smit-McPhee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rose Byrne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lana Condor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Olivia Munn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ian McKellen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Till[/ACTOR]

Plot: One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cf7kkqeuuaeqame-jpg.233312
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: Days of Future Past hasn't even been released and it looks like a sequel has been announced! EEK! :LOL:

In a surprise move, Bryan Singer today revealed the title of the next chapter of 20th Century Fox's popular X-Men franchise. May 27, 2016 will see the release of X-Men: Apocalypse!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=112102

Apocalypse, created by Louise and Walter Simonson, made his debut in X-Factor #6. The world's first mutant, En Sabah Nur was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC and used advanced technology to make himself an eternal conquerer, believing whole heartedly in survival of the fittest.

The character's most popular storyline, "The Age of Apocalypse," ran in the X-Men books beginning in 1995. Set in a paralell reality formed by interference to the timeline, "The Age of Apocalypse" saw Xavier murdered before he could form the X-Men. Instead, a very different take on the team began with Magneto leading them through a post-apocalyptic America ruled by mutants.

Since next summer's X-Men: Days of Future Past involves a time travel storyline, it's likely that a filmic take on "The Age of Apocalypse" could spin out of the film's ending.
Apocalypse Banner.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• xmenA.jpg
    xmenA.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 450
Last edited by a moderator:
It really is kind of disgusting how they have basterdized the X-Men. This is now a YA series.
Because Jennifer Lawrence is an A lister now, they change Mystique into not only a "good" character, but make her the leader?!!! Bullcrap. This is NOT X-MEN anymore.

It really is kind of disgusting how they have basterdized the X-Men. This is now a YA series.
Because Jennifer Lawrence is an A lister now, they change Mystique into not only a "good" character, but make her the leader?!!! Bullcrap. This is NOT X-MEN anymore.

But isn't that because of the actions of days of future past and the end of the movie? They know what the future holds so they took a different path
Plus you never know what will happen at the end of this, she might turn bad again.
Many A lister actors have played villains so I don't think that's the issue.

Yeah the leader thing is a little odd but I guess she's one of the older x men out of the new cast (although beast could of easily been a leader)

Reactions: C.C. 95
But isn't that because of the actions of days of future past and the end of the movie? They know what the future holds so they took a different path
Plus you never know what will happen at the end of this, she might turn bad again.
Many A lister actors have played villains so I don't think that's the issue.

Yeah the leader thing is a little odd but I guess she's one of the older x men out of the new cast (although beast could of easily been a leader)
It sure does feel like TEEN X-MEN.:naughty:
I want my real X-MEN back. Does everybody forget that we have never had a real Danger room sequence? That the Sentinels were originally huge? ( The only thing Brett Ratner did right in the third X-Men movie was the hint of the giant sentinels with the giant Sentinel head with Wolverine).
This has just gotten so far away from what it is supposed to be. (And the effects look like some of the worst greenscreen ever. Looks like cut scenes from a video game).

Last edited:
I was never a big fan of her.she is grossly overrated in the looks department but she looks amazing in that dress.Maybe she will upload some more pics up to the iCloud later on tonight :cool:
The girl playing storm is sooo hot

Love her voice/ accent too

And Jennifer Lawrence looks incredible in that dress with her hair like that and the red lipstick :drool::woot:

Can't believe the t*sser got to interview them

yes, Alexandra Shipp is beautiful.Makes me want to go back and watch that horrible AAliyah movie.