Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 2, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

received_1051062621576958.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
As cool as it would be to have a matching set of X-Men steels, unless they do DoFP and Apocalypse steelbooks in the same format, think the whole thing is a bit of a redundant idea- Why would you want a set that matches all bar the last film/upcoming film when it's released??

Oh here we go! Expect these on zavvi soon for £19.99.

Happy with my originals

fully expecting these to hit Zavvi soon enough, would be nice (on the wallet anyway) if they were released at a different time than when the last 3 are due for sale

The original xmen steelbook was a real TURD!

I love it personally, it was one of my first ones when I properly started collecting and the first one I properly started to look after. My only gripe is the back could of been a different image (a bit like what they did with the last stand). I love the front of it and I used to actually display it. That's how much I loved the front. When I was younger I had that poster on my wall so maybe thats something to do with it

Meh. Fox need to release some films that haven't had the Steelbook treatment for once.

Spot on snoo. I mean how many times are they going to keep releasing the same thing. We've already recently had a steelbook release of the X-Men films as well as a metal pack / future pak release. This will be the THIRD release of the same film in the space of 1 year. IT'S. FECKING. CRAZY!!!!

Give us something new :angry:

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Oh gosh when will it end if I'm not mistaken I have not long bought all of the recent xmen releases on steelbooks and they are quite nice got them on the cheap as well and I have the futurepaks from target too. You barely get time catch you breath and it's in your face with same titles on steelbook again do they think we are made out of money to just just keep buying the same films on steel year after year because that is exactly how it feels now. Look at many upcoming releases most have been release on steelbook already great new guys and girls who just start collecting but sucks for most of the community I would imagine. Examples most of HDzeta up coming releases have been done before and pretty much same story across the board for all major retailers. I'm slowly getting bored of collecting now rinse repeat trend is just overloading sector with the same films on steels. I will sit back and watch keep my money in the bank and zavvi 19.99 for the xmen steels they having a f#$king laugh.

No Jennifer Lawrence?!
Yes.. i know she wasn't the actress for Mystique back in the old X-Men movies..
but.. NO JENNIFER LAWRENCE!! :cry:
Anyway.. I love these artworks, so i will let these ones join my X-Men family as well. :)
Just hope for one retailer to release them all together, and papa is getting a BIG package somewhen in May. :D

Well I like this style and since I dont own any of those steelbooks because I wasn't collection when they were released this will be a nice set to get without having to pay eBay prices for the others. Hope they come soon. Maybe right after fast and furious set by a month or two.