UK
Release date: October 8th, 2014
Purchase links: Film Arena
Group buy: Click here

film_20467_1.jpg

film_20467_3.jpg

film_20467_2.jpg

Last edited:
I really want this one now. I still wish they would have downplayed Wolverine a bit. Of all the x-men movies besides First Class this is the least Wolverine-Centric of the bunch. Oh well. Still the best looking steel of this movie so far.

Good point! Look at the spine bit of the template...The hinge is too short to be a Steelbook one.

It does look to be the shape of a Futurepak hinge based on the way that template "cutout" lines up. Will wait for more info but this is the one I'm getting if it's a steel :thumbs:

Wow, is this the final artwork. I don't even recall seeing this particular placement of the characters on any promotion for the film while in theaters. This is a much better choice of artwork besides Storm being on the spine (and actually Storm on the cover in general). If this final artwork, I hope it goes as universal artwork and the Target Metalpak gets the same art. If not, I hope there is a Group Buy.

Thanks @carllenc! Would have preferred the image posted above but may still pick this one up. I think it's same as Japan and HK, right?