UK
Release date: October 8th, 2014
Purchase links: Film Arena
Group buy: Click here

film_20467_1.jpg

film_20467_3.jpg

film_20467_2.jpg

Last edited:
Im regretting pre-ordering the HMV version now & paying some towards it in advance. This one is WAY more up my street. Stunning steelbook in my honest opinion. Seriously considering grabbing this one & just selling on my HMV one.

Im regretting pre-ordering the HMV version now & paying some towards it in advance. This one is WAY more up my street. Stunning steelbook in my honest opinion. Seriously considering grabbing this one & just selling on my HMV one.
I pre-ordered the HMV steel also but I changed my mind and today I went in store to get a refund. No problem at all. [emoji106]

• Informative
Reactions: ScissorhandsFan

This is a stunning steel. Only way the HMV one could match it is if they do full gloss.

Managed to cancel my HMV one & got my money refunded :). Thanks for the heads up that I could do that!
Still waiting for my copy from the group buy to arrive - it was posted on Monday but i'm not sure how long it takes to get from there to the UK. Hopefully i'll have it soon :)

When I watched this, I didn't know it was Censored. The censored scene was the Butt shot of Logan when he wakes up in the past. Supposedly this and India are Censored, maybe others? Good steelbook though for an awesome movie!