X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Just been offered a guaranteed copy for £80. I declined as far too expensive, but it does mean there will be less than 700 available if these are already being offered to resellers
Haha, reminds me of the person who offers me steels for £80. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person.

Yeah it does , I think a lot of these company's like zavvi and amazon are praying on people like us knowing we will pay it , there is no way the likes of iron man from play.com would be released now for £10.99 , it would be more like £24.99 and some of the steel prices on zavvi for older movies are just insane , the last few weeks I've been thinking about stopping collecting due to prices and some of the poor releases , there I've said it , it's all out now and I feel better haha

the days of £10.99 steels have long since passed

Loving the package shot. I'd already pre-ordered the Italian FuturePak (for the artwork and as I have all the other FuturePaks), but am tempted to double dip on this. If I'm in when it goes live that is, as I'm climbing Mount Snowdon Saturday morning...

I must have this. I must have this at all cost. I need this. This will be mine. Multiples of this will be mine. I forsee spending way too much money on this.

I hope to get this during pre order.

I sure hope they aren't selling in bulk to scalpers because that would be blasphemy. I don't understand why there is only 700 copies. Why why why?

;)

When I get my order in
You then have permission to order:LOL::LOL::rofl:

When this goes live it's mine stay off the Internet until I allow you
:D
Only messing
Good luck to all trying to get this it's not going to be easy
I can see this sell out very fast
At least it has a limit of 1 per customer

I want
I must have

I ordered the Korean one. Came out to $62 with the fast shipping. I like the Kimchi but never ever have a chance and wanted to make sure I have this artwork. Being in the U.S. the Korean one was the same price as the HMV because the Group buys are so expensive I end up spending 35 pounds before tip and found the HMV artwork boring and doesn't match any of my other xmen steelbooks.

Reactions: CrimsonDragon90
I never pre order from Kimchi, will the same thing happen again like Nova Media Cap2 site crash?
The site won't crash like nova, however It does get really slow and sometimes unable to load, but it's not that bad. Plus, they're upgrading their server prior to the preorder, so hopefully it's gonna be smooth and easy to get this steel.