X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a copy of this on kimchidvd now for pre-order, not sure if it is the same version as this though. Has same steel doesn,t say about that awesome lenti though does anyone know if this is the one ?

@popeye its the same steelbook but it does not have the lenticular and the artcards.

The kimchi collection #1 will be live soon. Just keep checking the thread for the time and date

Reactions: psychoscot
theres a copy of this on kimchidvd now for pre-order, not sure if it is the same version as this though. Has same steel doesn,t say about that awesome lenti though does anyone know if this is the one ?
Yeah I nearly ordered it then read it properly and realized it wasn't the lenti , I just got to the PayPal bit aswell , I'm a dingbat

My guess during the middle of next week. Not sure when was the last time KimchDVD did a pre order during the weekend if ever?

I'm hoping for a 4am westcoast time.

Kimchidvd server is now migrated to AWS. Still in configuration.

After configiration, Kimchidvd need to test order, payment etc.

Then Kimchidvd will make X-Men live.

This is probably Saturday or Sunday in next week

My guess during the middle of next week. Not sure when was the last time KimchDVD did a pre order during the weekend if ever?

I'm hoping for a 4am westcoast time.

Reactions: rj531 and AlexG
Thanks...missed that post. Well here's hoping for Early Saturday or Sunday morning westcoast....

Just to be clear it's this weekend correct?