X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you all to get one, I will leave this collection alone for now.
I don't want a numbered sticker as I open most of my steels. Most of the times the stickers are hard to get off the seal in one piece. I also don't like the numbering cards.

What I like is a numbered slip like BluFans and Plain Archive, plus this way I can save some money after spending way to much to get all the collections complete.

Most Blu ray Fox titles are region locked for each region

Have Kimchidvd ever done a Fox release before that's Fully Region Free

Last edited:
Was wolverine 2 Korea release region locked?
The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]
The 2D Discs were A+C (possible B as well)
The 3D Disc was A+C only

Other Fox Korea Releases I don't know
I'm sure there are others who have purchased other Korean Fox releases
What was those region details

Last edited:
Damn, next weekend? I'm going to be away for the weekend, which means I have to rely on my cell phone..ugh.

@darczap Yep that's what I said. Weekends are the toughest depending on the time of course. Personally weekdays are better. I would be fine with 4am westcoast time if they decided to go with that from here on out.

@AlexG , I agree, weekdays are better than the weekend but unfortunately with these limited releases, we're at the mercy of the retailers. Just bad timing for me. If it is the following weekend, I'm hoping my iPhone 6 will be up to the task!

Last edited:
^^ Look on the bright side, at least you have an iPhone 6 lol. I can't even get one as they're sold out.

But back on topic, weekends are better for me as I have off from work on weekends and I have access to my laptop with great wifi connection. If it's a weekday and I'm at work, I run the risk of the connectivity being horrendous lol.

Super excited about this and fingers crossed I'll be able to secure one copy for my collection, looks like my wage will be split between Kimchi, Plain, Blufans & Nova this month :ohno:

KimichiDVD Facebook

Dear international cusotmers

We are currently moving out to new server.

Due to server maintenance, We can not accept paypal payment from 23rd September 2PM(Korea Time, UTC+9) to 6 PM tomorrow.

We still can accept order with credit card payment.

Please ensure check your time zone as below.

Thanks for your supports