X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah normal on foot but the van usually comes up after so I'm guessing it will be here tomorrow but this is taking a while to show.
If you're anything like me I never rest easy until my parcels arrive :ohno:, try not to worry too much I'm sure it will be with you soon :thumbs:

Reactions: Narg
I'm not one to normally do this, but I think I might actually keep my copy sealed. I already had the DoFP Italian FuturePak (which I actually think looks better than this Steelbook from the pics) and I purchased this for the lenti effect, which doesn't need to be unsealed to enjoy.
Yeah normal on foot but the van usually comes up after so I'm guessing it will be here tomorrow but this is taking a while to show.
Damn, that sucks :( my post is being slow this week too :grumpy: - I've got the Lone Survivor Nova Media full slip which I was expecting to turn up today and didn't, something from Zavvi I was expecting yesterday and another from eBay that was posted first class last Thursday that hasn't turned up either.

Reactions: Narg
I just got mine and it looks great!

One question though, is it easy to remove the numbering sticker off the shrinkwrap? I'd like to open this, but don't want to trash my sticker either. Maybe I'm crazy haha. Wish they stuck it on the inside.

I'm not one to normally do this, but I think I might actually keep my copy sealed. I already had the DoFP Italian FuturePak (which I actually think looks better than this Steelbook from the pics) and I purchased this for the lenti effect, which doesn't need to be unsealed to enjoy.

Damn, that sucks :( my post is being slow this week too :grumpy: - I've got the Lone Survivor Nova Media full slip which I was expecting to turn up today and didn't, something from Zavvi I was expecting yesterday and another from eBay that was posted first class last Thursday that hasn't turned up either.
I just had a feeling it would he here by now as most people using k packet have got theirs in the UK but must just be a slow this week fingers crossed it turns up.

One question though, is it easy to remove the numbering sticker off the shrinkwrap? I'd like to open this, but don't want to trash my sticker either. Maybe I'm crazy haha. Wish they stuck it on the inside.
The numbered sticker comes off very easy
As usual with any sticker take your time but it does remove easily

I put mine over the barcode of the loose back slip that's come with this release
10488097_10204722029871187_1054095985336251416_n.jpg

I also put this release in a clear DVD 14mm wrapping sleeve its keeps the loose backing slip in place and protects the Lenticular slipcover and the steelbook
Its a tight fit so you need to take your time using wrapping sleeve it protects it nicely

10290173_10204729291772730_8378366783320093780_n.jpg

10629813_10204729291812731_7879527032014273079_n.jpg

Last edited:

Another option is cutting the wrap around the sticker for about 1/8", then carefully make a clean cut without cutting the sticker. For me is sometimes easier than remove it.

Picked mine up today - got 703/700 which is nice. Box was battered but Kimchi always use so much bubble wrap that the steel was bomb proof (plus I was running out of bubble wrap myself, so it'll come in handy).

Not sure if I can be bothered emailing Tony for a new sticker (was there ever any clarification about which numbers these should be?) as I quite like the idea of having one with an error - makes it even MORE limited.

The lenticular is superb for sure, just unsure whether to open the package and enjoy the film again or hold off and get the UK release as my "watching" copy.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Anybody in Germany still waiting for this?

My last tracking was Incheon on 11 October and then nothing :(

I am also still waiting for Memento full slip.

I'm waiting for cancellations and hopefully a price drop to make my order. Nice pics, guys.
This was sold out in record time! And I don't see any cancellations let alone a price drop ever happening....:confused::p

Plus it's not a Zavvi thread.....:naughty::rofl::LOL:

Sorry I couldn't resist....:p:D

Last edited: