X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody in Germany still waiting for this?

My last tracking was Incheon on 11 October and then nothing :(

I am also still waiting for Memento full slip.

Austria here, same issue. The tracking number does not work on post.at or dhl.at either, which should be the case though if it has reached Austria yet...
Last tracking on the Korean site is usually Incheon, because it's the last Korean spot before departure.

Austria here, same issue. The tracking number does not work on post.at or dhl.at either, which should be the case though if it has reached Austria yet...
Last tracking on the Korean site is usually Incheon, because it's the last Korean spot before departure.

Tracking now shows a flight number, the same for X-men (shipped 11th) and Memento (shipped 14th).

Seems to me the steelbook spent 12 days at Incheon.

Received my copy today. Nice but didn't wow me. I was expecting the colours to be brighter on the lenticular cover.
Had the same feeling. All together, i dont find it that appealing anymore. The way the lenticular is placed, the numbered sticker which looks cheap, the back inlay which is not even straight with my edition.... Nah...

I think i got spoiled by Nova Media's Captain America lenticular which is awesome!

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Anyone In the UK not got this yet?
Checked Royal Mail tracking, last update was last Friday saying it had arrived at heathrow
Could be stuck in customs, did tell them to mark it as merchandise under $20?

Had the same feeling. All together, i dont find it that appealing anymore. The way the lenticular is placed, the numbered sticker which looks cheap, the back inlay which is not even straight with my edition.... Nah...

I think i got spoiled by Nova Media's Captain America lenticular which is awesome!

What about the placing of the Lenti did you not like ?
Is the lenticular placed crooked on ur copy?