X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today and it has a small tear in the shrink wrap on the bottom right side. It looks like the shrink didn't fit the package and there was a small gap. Not a big fan of that but it's still amazing. Absolutely love it. Got #193. The box was somewhat crushed but their was sufficient enough bubble wrap to protect the steel. Definitely don't like the boxes that Kimchi uses to ship.

Reactions: harry
I've personally examined 2 copies of this edition, #021 & #269 & ON BOTH COPIES, the lenticular card is slightly crooked. I didn't notice this until another member pointed this out.

Im curious to know if the entire print run shares this flaw?

Does anyone have a perfectly straight Lenti ?

The lenticular card on my copy is also crooked. Just a little off-center but enough to notice. BTW, anyone know why Kimchi decided to omit the numbering card on this one?

So mine still has disappeared! arrived in UK on 17th but no tracking info on royal mail site... i know it may have got stuck in customs but surely i should have had something through by now or there should be some track & trace/royal mail info on it by now! any idea anyone?
thanks

Reactions: justhedudeman
So mine still has disappeared! arrived in UK on 17th but no tracking info on royal mail site... i know it may have got stuck in customs but surely i should have had something through by now or there should be some track & trace/royal mail info on it by now! any idea anyone?
thanks
I'm the same mate, received at heathrow on the 17th but nothing since.
Checked tracking today and said there were no updates available or something like that
UK customs don't normally take anywhere near this length of time

I did hear from a DHL delivery driver that shipments were jammed @ Heathrow Customs due to the storm that hit early last week. Hence why my EOT from NM was 10 days instead of the previous 6 days (LS).
I'm hoping this is why my Godzilla from Samborns hasn't arrived yet.

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT