X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Faster - less copies of this

I bet Kimichi would make a killing if they sold he slips only. I'd gladly pay $q5 delivered for a nice lenticular for certain titles

I was talking about the lenticular slip for Thor which was 700. As this is a lenticular slip. Not the total print run which was 1000...(Thor)
Of the lenticular there were only 700 copies of Thor. So in theory this should last a few minutes longer. As the order limit for Thor Lenticular was 3 per account. And 300 1/4 slip which was limited to 2 per account...
This is 1 per account...!! 700 copies for international customers.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: harry and Bagman99
Thanks Choi! Guess I spoke too soon about the no Jackman on the steel. Makes sense since it's the same worldwide.

Digging The Wolverine art card. Too bad there isn't one for DoFP.

I don't understand why they start a "new collection" ? They may very well include it in the "Kimchi Exclusive" collection no ? :confused:

In short, 700 copies. I predict many happy but much grieved :ohno:

Just been offered a guaranteed copy for £80. I declined as far too expensive, but it does mean there will be less than 700 available if these are already being offered to resellers

Reactions: whysoserious?
Must say I really like the lenticular sleeve, but... is it me or is 42,99 USD a bit pricey for (just) a steel, artcards and a lenti cover?

Yeah it does , I think a lot of these company's like zavvi and amazon are praying on people like us knowing we will pay it , there is no way the likes of iron man from play.com would be released now for £10.99 , it would be more like £24.99 and some of the steel prices on zavvi for older movies are just insane , the last few weeks I've been thinking about stopping collecting due to prices and some of the poor releases , there I've said it , it's all out now and I feel better haha