Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: October 10th, 2014
List Price: $1280 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD (OOS)
Print run: 300 or less.

IMG_1199727879378.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes it does exist but what I was told is that it wasn't released =>> which basically from this thread proves it was released, but this is very unusual for deltamac to act this way, Something happened but what ?. it goes with the other weird situation of Noah Steelbooks, they had all steelbooks printed slips done and sealed 2d+3D but last minuted they announced that it would no longer contain the 3D so they redid the labels to reflect the 2D release only which of course incurred in a substantial amount of stores cancelling their orders. It was speculated that it was rights issues but they still went ahead and released the blu-ray containing the 3D, that one wasn't pulled off ???? So something is very strange in regards to that release also. SO 2 times this year weird issues happening with deltamac releases.

As far as I know, it was released. Ur Taiwan contact needs to step up lol. Perhaps you can consider getting a backup contact, it helps. Multiple Ninjas got some and also a member here was very helpful in securing copies for some of our members. HDN is truly an amazing site.

As far as I know, it was released. Ur Taiwan contact needs to step up lol. Perhaps you can consider getting a backup contact, it helps. Multiple Ninjas got some and also a member here was very helpful in securing copies for some of our members. HDN is truly an amazing site.

yes I read about this and was shocked, too late now, I'm really not on my game these days(I was so obsessed about Maleficent so was paying attention to basically only this)...but trying maybe other way of getting it now, probably reaching for the stars but maybe will get lucky, can hope, sucks though I'd be missing one of my Taiwan.... to be honest I don't really know how to make contact, the contacts I have I made them through market places or people that have approached me... one sold his company so I would have had one for sure but lost a very important contact to help me out when I think all is lost. so I'm screwed it seems and it doesn't feel good o_O

I was going to get one but the price was just a little too high for me even though it was a fair price considering the print run. Congrats to anyone who was able to get one.

Reactions: Actarus
What was the last title from Taiwan that had such an extremely low print run? The last few titles they've had were in such high numbers :jawdrop:

Last title that sold out extremely early when it went on Pre-orders and no more were printed was ''Gravity Steelbook/Futurpak Taiwan'' it is speculated that it also had a couple or few hundreds pressed only. If there was another one, that I would not know.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/gravity-2d-3d-blu-ray-futurepak-taiwan.43887/

Last edited:
Reactions: urbeenjammin
Yes initially it was supposed to be a futurepak, they cancelled it and released a steelbook.

@charleybusko My contact from Taiwan as you said, Stepped up and came through

He got me one copy :)

Last edited: