Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release Date: October 10th, 2014
List Price: $1280 NTD
Buy Link: JSDVD (OOS)
Print run: 300 or less.

IMG_1199727879378.jpeg

Last edited:
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Taiwan wasn't going to release this, after all?

Actually, I ordered this about a month ago from YesAsia and they canceled my order within a week or two, stating it was not available.

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Taiwan wasn't going to release this, after all?

Actually, I ordered this about a month ago from YesAsia and they canceled my order within a week or two, stating it was not available.

Ditto. Now showing on their site as out of print. Grail release in the making ?

Still got Marvel Monday to pay for @harry :p:D

And although I'm sure the slip will be nice. It's all about Kimchi's lenticular for me with this release...:drool::woot::notworthy:

This is great if your keeping your steels sealed....

Last edited:
Great, was hoping this would appear after the futurepak was cancelled. Only dilemma now is if to go for this one with (hopefully) a great slip or the Kimchi lenticular, that's assuming I can get either with such low print runs!

Last month, Deltamac said there would be a FuturePak Edition for X-Men: DOFP, but they cancelled it after a few days later...

i just got the news today, will keep update for any new info.

Last edited:
Reactions: steel888