X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D - In theaters May 23rd, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
The X-Men send Wolverine to the past to change a major historical event that could globally impact man and mutant kind.
With: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore
and: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage,

Trailer:

#1:

Attachments

• X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg
    X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
you are two pages behind me, from my review

But the last moment in the movie with the Mystique reveal… there's for sure more to that. As we follow the characters in to X-Men: Apocalypse, we have to address that and make it a real thing."
Awesome! Does that mean Wolverine's story with Mystique will continue in a future installment? I guess we'll see. In a separate interview with The Daily Beast Kinberg shed a little more light on X-Men: Apocalypse, and what characters we might see in it, saying,

"It will focus primarily on the First Class cast, but it will certainly have some of the original cast involved, too."

giphy.gif

Only one complaint....
WHERE THE HELL IS NIGHTCRAWLER!!! :angry:

Last edited:
A friend badgered me to go and see it. About the best thing I can say is that I am not wishing I had those two hours back. But I'm glad I didn't pay to see it and I don't want to see another superhero movie for a very long time.

question: would the Sentinels have been effective against rogue they mimic others powers but she can drain them

Also they don't really explain what would have happened had Xavier faced one, one on one, would it have been possible to make them fight each other? I know he has control over sentient beings but surely the sentinels by that point had to have some sentience since they take over the world, or is that getting to philosophical for when machines become sentiment. In either case Charles should have been able to telepathically throw them away, no

Also could magneto not have done what he did to the 1973 sentinels and like shoved enough metal into a few of them?

oh and I just remembered the last thing I disliked, that they killed off all the 'bad; mutants from First Class, just like that

question: would the Sentinels have been effective against rogue they mimic others powers but she can drain them

Also they don't really explain what would have happened had Xavier faced one, one on one, would it have been possible to make them fight each other? I know he has control over sentient beings but surely the sentinels by that point had to have some sentience since they take over the world, or is that getting to philosophical for when machines become sentiment. In either case Charles should have been able to telepathically throw them away, no

Also could magneto not have done what he did to the 1973 sentinels and like shoved enough metal into a few of them?

oh and I just remembered the last thing I disliked, that they killed off all the 'bad; mutants from First Class, just like that

I believe the Sentinels power is to adapt, not mimic. I think it was just a coincidence that in the first scene two sentinels went Ice and Fire against their mutants vise versa.

And like Xavier, Rogue's mutant power wouldnt be a factor to the sentinels as they were just machines. Rogue wouldnt be able to absorb any abilities from them and Xavier wouldnt be able to use telepathy on them. (FYI, Jean has telepathy and telekinesis so only she can "throw them away")

Maybe Magneto could, prob have to be while they're turned off and not attacking.

Banshee died :/

Brilliant movie i went to watch this the day it came out and i absolutely loved it enjoyed every miniute of this movie...

Movies are rarely as enjoyable as this one! Easily my favorite so far this year!

Glad that Bryan Singer is back at the helm of the X-Men franchise, steering it back in the right direction. Everything was awesome!

I think this is now my favorite comic book movie ever. Just about everything in this franchise is better than others. The cast and characters are just awesome. If you name the leads without mentioning comic book movie, people are thinking Oscars.

If you are about to see this....dont miss the scene after the end credits

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk

I loved First Class, so I was really hoping this would be awesome, but I had no idea it would do so well with the critics.

I have to admit, the pre-release photos of Quicksilver did NOT impress me, and it really made me wonder if they'd made a colossal mistake. Then I watch the ****er steal just about every scene he's in.

Same here, Quicksilver was great. I'm glad they've seen that they underused him and have already said they'll give him a bigger role in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Glad to hear that he's having a bigger role in X-Men: Apocalypse!

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Not related to this movie, but it is about Wolverine, and is pretty funny.

Link.

That was pretty funny haha, have you seen the other one's for the other X-Men flms?

Watch it last night. :scat:

Well its awesome, the best X-men movie (i also really like First Class).

Quick silver and Mystique were great and i can not wait for the next movie :oohyeah: