Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 791
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 65 inch samsung 3D tv and a 3D blu ray player...just don't care for the 3D. Maybe I should care lol. Now I might pop in Wolverine HMV steel to see what I'm missing. I've watched a few movies in 3D on it but idk, it didn't tickle my fancy I guess.

Could care less for 3D, whenever it's included in a steel I buy, I never watch it anyway. Do you guys actually watch the 3D.
Uh Yeah! :LOL: I didn't spend a massive amount of money for a large screen 3D HDTV with 3 pairs of $100 each 3D Liquid Crystal Glasses for it just so I can leave the 3D disc in the case. o_O It's not just a gimmick as some may be led to believe.

Reactions: lolwut and thewoe
Uh Yeah! :LOL: I didn't spend a massive amount of money for a large screen 3D HDTV with 3 pairs of $100 each 3D Liquid Crystal Glasses for it just so I can leave the 3D disc in the case. o_O It's not just a gimmick as some may be led to believe.
Oh and just so you know, for the glasses, the sony ps3 ones that they are getting rid of work will all 3d tvs and are 10 -20 dollars a pair here in Canada. I was reading the side and decided to try. They work great and are dirt cheap. I have tried it on my sharp, my brothers sony and my friends Panasonic and they worked on all three.

I couldn't agree more mate, i bought a 3D tv for a reason and i enjoy having both 2D and 3D to watch at my leisure.

Some movies deserve to have 3D and some don't, I admit that I would have really liked this movie to have 3D but I'm not all torn up inside that it doesn't. I'm sure there are some inexpensive 3D glasses that are very good for viewing 3D movies but I bought my LG HDTV and had the option to also buy three pairs of LG 3D glasses at a discount. As far as this movie goes, I'm sure it's worthy viewing in both 3D and 2D, I mean it's X-Men, it speaks for itself. It'll be good no matter what imo. :thumbs: Can't wait to see it and have this steelbook in hand. :D

You guys are right, very stupid question by me lol. I need to get back into it and take advantage of the technology I have at my disposal. But I don't think DoFP is a movie I need to see in 3D, maybe something like UP.

We definitely have. It was my fault so let me get us back on track...

X Men was awesome, can't wait to get this steelbook. I would imagine that the art work be a little different. Not really a fan of the Sentinel cover. It seems the release date is a bit far too, especially considering the fact Transformers comes out this month and it was in theaters a month after Xmen came out.

Shall we start a pool on this? I was told when I pre-ordered at the desk that he's "99.9% sure" this would be a 3D release - as all their exclusives are. However his mate did point out that, like other releases, it doesnt say "3D" on the tin.

I too shall cancel if its not 3D - much to the dismay of the above comment 416, I think with all the teleporting etc, this movie is *so* much nicer in 3D.

The in store advertising also stated it included 3d.

I personally love this artwork, as it's very simple and so different from the standard poster artworks used on amaray. Just that Hugh Jackman on top... is that really necessary? I think anyone buying this movie already knows he's in it?