Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 791
Last edited by a moderator:
looks like we are being stung with the release of this a la LOTR extended editions as Fox have said they will be releasing a directors cut of the film next year with all of the Rogue parts reinstated

Really?!

Wow so this version is essentially pointless if the next version hopefully has both cuts of the movie :confused:

Do you think someone else like Zavvi, ES or Amazon for example will do another Steelbook for the directors cut next year. I know Transformers 4 has two steelbooks coming out in the UK alone.

Would love it if it included Rouge on the front along with the Professor, Magneto, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Iceman and Storm while the back has young Charles, Erik, Beast, Wolverine, Mystique, Trask and Quicksilver (despite me not liking him I suppose you have to even them out)

I still think the one from amazon.fr is the one to get. The title looks like is in English, has the Trask logo on it with the 50th anniversary symbol, and it costs less for me to get when combined with the Transformers Age of Extinction Steelbook.

Just my 2 cents worth. Oh wait, we don't have pennies anymore. My 5 cents worth :p

Bleh. I like the lack of Rogue in the theatrical cut. It doesn't make sense for them to fetch Rogue while everything else already pear-shaped. Plus, I like Bobby and Kitty's chemistry better.

Bleh. I like the lack of Rogue in the theatrical cut. It doesn't make sense for them to fetch Rogue while everything else already pear-shaped. Plus, I like Bobby and Kitty's chemistry better.

Actually it makes more sense

<SPOILERS>

Kitty has been stabbed by Wolverine, she is loosing a lot of blood and is struggling to hold onto Wolverines mind never mind her life. Since they realise Kitty won't be able to hold on forever and that Wolverine needs more time they decide to find Rouge so she can absorb Kitty's power and continue to keep Wolverines mind in the past to finish his mission. That's much better then Kitty holding on for that long as she's loosing all that blood while keeping Wolverines mind at bay, a hard job by the looks of it. The pain of being stabbed would be a huge distraction for something which takes concentration for how far she is sending his mind back.

I'm surprised Kitty was able to hold on to be honest, it happens half way through the film so it makes more sense that the Professor and co in the present try to find a solution to give Wolverine more time. Rouge taking over is a perfect solution to that problem. I mean they know for a fact that Rouge absorbing Kitty's power will kill her but in the end she is dying anyway and if Rouge helps Wolverine in changing the past then Kitty will be alive since none of that will of happened.

It's one of the things that bugged me about the film, that and the fact they shoe horned Quicksilver into the plot just because Joss Whedon announced Quicksilver was going to be in Age of Ultron. The young Juggernaut scene which apprently would of seen him break into the Pentagon to bust Magneto out makes much more sense especially when Wolverine says "I know a guy...he'd be a young man now". I think it makes more sense for that young man to be Juggernaut, a character we've seen before and step-brother to Charles then a character we've never seen OR heard about before. I feel like that that line was for Juggernaut, not Quicksilver.

Last edited by a moderator: