Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 788
Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered the Amazon.fr 3D + 2D blu ray + DVD + Digital download steelbook....

Looks SOOOO much better than this...delivered 9-10 October!! a full month before the UK one...tough choice!!! NOT!!

Haven't we all already been through this million times. The banner is usually part of jcard and not on steelbook itself[emoji19]
I'm sorry, I've not taken residence in the French release's thread and just looked at the picture in the OP. The picture makes it look like the purple banner is very much part of the steelbook. Please link to these million instances of this being discussed.

Also,
emoji19.png
to you too.

I'm sorry, I've not taken residence in the French release's thread and just looked at the picture in the OP. The picture makes it look like the purple banner is very much part of the steelbook. Please link to these million instances of this being discussed.

Also,
emoji19.png
to you too.

Then a little research might help [emoji106]

Just had a read through and surprise surprise, there are more people saying that it will have a purple banner printed on the steel than there are who say its the J card.

Bottom line is no one will know 100% until its in hand. So you can take your condescending tone and, er, shove it?

Not sure why you taking my reply wrong way. Anyways PM'ed the "research" I was talking about. All I was saying was previous fox release suggests the high probability of purple banner not printed on steelbook.

I do buy your point that no one will know 100% until its in hand and I could be wrong as Fox may make exception this time but surprise surprise, historical data suggests otherwise :thumbs:.

Now I like the look of this art work then the one in the OP and if fox give's this the same treatment that the recent UK AVP1/2 steelbooks got then this could be an stunning steelbook to own.

So they've dropped the billing, moved the title to the left and added some symbols to the bottom right corner.
The changes look slightly better I suppose, but they are very minor tweaks.

It's not the greatest artwork (Hong Kong still holds that trophy), but it's not terrible either.
I've seen far worse Marvel movie steelbooks...
*COUGH* Guardians Of The Galaxy *COUGH*

But still. At least SOME effort was put into this one.
I'll keep my HMV preorder, but only because it's going to be too expensive to import the superior Hong Kong version. :D