Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 788
Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone confirm that the artwork has changed to the one showing on steelbook's website

Confirm, no.

But it does seem incredibly likely as it's now identical to the German release, albeit with English text. The 3D on the spine is annoying though (to me) as I always take the 3D disc out and put the DVD in instead when there's no 3D mentioned on the box. Now I'll have to do a whole inner swap, still, I'll probably make it a 4-discer in preparation for adding the extended cut when the time comes.

i was wondering the same thing

If you look at the image on the last page, the one from HMV's Facebook page (I think), rather than the image at the top of every page, there seems to be a 3D logo near the bottom of the spine.

The image at the top of each page is (I assume) an older image. The newer one is more in-keeping with other versions, ie: the title top left (rather than centralised) and the Trask logo bottom right. On the German edition it has the 3D logo on the spine at the top, so I think the HMV version will have it too, albeit at the bottom.

I don't understand why they had to include Hugh Jackman's name on this. :confused:

There's a market for his movies. My other half hardly goes to the cinema and couldn't care less about super hero movies, but she actually wanted to see this one on day of release. It probably has something to do with Jack Hughman.

There's a market for his movies. My other half hardly goes to the cinema and couldn't care less about super hero movies, but she actually wanted to see this one on day of release. It probably has something to do with Jack Hughman.
LOL that is one way to look at it. Yes, Wolverine had a big role, but in my humble opinion it's a collective effort movie therefore they shouldn't have single out one mutant..

I don't understand why they had to include Hugh Jackman's name on this. :confused:

LOL that is one way to look at it. Yes, Wolverine had a big role, but in my humble opinion it's a collective effort movie therefore they shouldn't have single out one mutant..

Don't forget it's to with contracts too. Similar to Tom Cruise he's probably got it written into his that he has to have his name on releases.

this will probably be the same as the German edition, with the exception of the German language and lenticular.
and unfortunately, it will probably be matte.
personally, I like the design, but the Kimchi exclusive takes the cake.