X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #59) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 15, 2015 (Standard Edition) - January 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC)

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 4.37.53 PM.png

film_18968_1.jpg film_18968_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So at last, here is the complete X-Men FAC collection ;) :

1001.jpg 1002.jpg 1003.JPG 1004.JPG 1005.jpg 1006.jpg 1007.jpg 1008.jpeg

• One of these eight steelbooks (The Wolverine) and three slipboxes (X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Wolverine) feature Wolverine's face.
  • The last two steelbooks (Days of Future Past and Apocalypse) don't match with the first six.
  • The front of last slipbox (Apocalypse) doesn't match with the first seven (but the back does).
I hope FilmArena will try to match the style of the first seven slipboxes with the upcoming Logan :) (hopefully they can also produce a WEA steelbook that matches the first six here, but I doubt it sadly).

View attachment 277156 View attachment 277157 View attachment 277158 View attachment 277159 View attachment 277160 View attachment 277161 View attachment 277162 View attachment 277163

• One of these eight steelbooks (The Wolverine) and three slipboxes (X-Men, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Wolverine) feature Wolverine's face.
  • The last two steelbooks (Days of Future Past and Apocalypse) don't match with the first six.
  • The front of last slipbox (Apocalypse) doesn't match with the first seven (but the back does).
I hope FilmArena will try to match the style of the first seven slipboxes with the upcoming Logan :) (hopefully they can also produce a WEA steelbook that matches the first six here, but I doubt it sadly).

And I predict that the Logan slip will feature...Wolverine! Of course, X-Men Apocalypse does not match the rest of the slips, so I doubt that Logan will. Maybe they will match the Apocalypse slip by using a picture of Wolverine doing the Macarena :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: kootezafra and Bunk

View attachment 277156 View attachment 277157 View attachment 277158 View attachment 277159 View attachment 277160 View attachment 277161 View attachment 277162 View attachment 277163

I love the look of this series, but it's very disappointing that Apocalypse (and to a degree, Deadpool, too) doesn't match the rest. If these would've been released last year when they were announced, then Apocalypse could've been designed to match the rest. One of these should've been the slipbox for Apocalypse:

dekabrist.net_postery-ochki-ferta-i-lysina-makevoya_25.jpeg

I love the look of this series, but it's very disappointing that Apocalypse (and to a degree, Deadpool, too) doesn't match the rest. If these would've been released last year when they were announced, then Apocalypse could've been designed to match the rest. One of these should've been the slipbox for Apocalypse:

I would've preferred that Apocalypse poster on the FullSlip! :thumbs: Oh well, just a missed opportunity.
I just hope Fox releases it on a Slipcover in the near future! :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
A little too much Wolverine in the set, should have changed at least one of the slips from Wolverine (Sabretooth, Cyclops, Professor X, etc...)

I've signed up for all of them as I like the films but got to be honest I'm finding them all very 'meh'

I have no doubts the slips will be nicely textured but maybe releasing this many films to the same standard just doesn't excite? Absolutely no effort have been made with the lenticular magnets either