X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #59) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 15, 2015 (Standard Edition) - January 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC)

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 4.37.53 PM.png

film_18968_1.jpg film_18968_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've signed up for all of them as I like the films but got to be honest I'm finding them all very 'meh'

I have no doubts the slips will be nicely textured but maybe releasing this many films to the same standard just doesn't excite? Absolutely no effort have been made with the lenticular magnets either

You signed up for something you don't like? :ohno:

Dear collectors,

let us kindly inform you about switching these two special cards in FAC #56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine and FAC #59 X-MEN Days of Future Past.

The special card that you are missing in FAC #56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine you will find in the package of FAC #59 X-MEN Days of the Future Past and vice versa.

We apologize for this matter.

FA Team

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lakerone
Dear collectors,

let us kindly inform you about switching these two special cards in FAC #56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine and FAC #59 X-MEN Days of Future Past.

The special card that you are missing in FAC #56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine you will find in the package of FAC #59 X-MEN Days of the Future Past and vice versa.

We apologize for this matter.

FA Team

Wow, this is going to make some people angry, if they didn't get both or don't usually open them.....

Wow, this is going to make some people angry, if they didn't get both or don't usually open them.....
For those that don't open them it would not matter if none of the artcards was inside :LOL:

They are meant to be opened to access the contents inside otherwise why should film arena even bother creating artcards or booklets etc

Most collectors will be opening these and lot would have got all of them

It's mostly only re-sellers who keep steelbooks sealed unopened or those that purchase to trade for other releases

Majority of customers that purchase steelbooks don't keep them sealed unopened they purchase to open and enjoy all the contents and is also the purpose of the release in the first place to be opened.

If a re-seller is stuck with a release with missing artcard :rofl::giggle: as far as I'm concerned as they are not meant to be re sold in the first place especially if got in the GB as listing on ebay is not allowed

Most of the film arena regular collectors would have been getting all of the X-Men FAC releases and will not end up with a missing artcard it's just a matter of switching them around

For those that don't open them it would not matter if none of the artcards was inside :LOL:

They are meant to be opened to access the contents inside otherwise why should film arena even bother creating artcards or booklets etc

Most collectors will be opening these and lot would have got all of them

It's mostly only re-sellers who keep steelbooks sealed unopened or those that purchase to trade for other releases

Majority of customers that purchase steelbooks don't keep them sealed unopened they purchase to open and enjoy all the contents and is also the purpose of the release in the first place to be opened.

If a re-seller is stuck with a release with missing artcard :rofl::giggle: as far as I'm concerned as they are not meant to be re sold in the first place especially if got in the GB as listing on ebay is not allowed

Most of the film arena regular collectors would have been getting all of the X-Men FAC releases and will not end up with a missing artcard it's just a matter of switching them around

I'm in the camp of opening and enjoying, and getting them all.....to resellers, good luck explaining the wrong cards.....

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I'm in the camp of opening and enjoying, and getting them all.....to resellers, good luck explaining the wrong cards.....

Explaining would be easy - it's as it was sent out from the factory. All they'd have to do was point them to the statement from FA that says "we mucked up but if you've bought this other release from us then the card you want is in there"

So if you only bought one of the releases because you only wanted one of them will FA replace the missing card or is it just tough luck, sorry?

Super excited about being able to get this!! Actually I kinda forgot about it and when I got the invoice I was broke but luckily sold 2 SteelBooks dirt cheap lol But I gotta say I'm really getting tired of having to double dip on these in order to watch them. Needless to say these discs will be Region B as well?

Super excited about being able to get this!! Actually I kinda forgot about it and when I got the invoice I was broke but luckily sold 2 SteelBooks dirt cheap lol But I gotta say I'm really getting tired of having to double dip on these in order to watch them. Needless to say these discs will be Region B as well?

Almost always region A at least, never had to run any through my region-free player, we are usually good here in the States.