X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #59) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 15, 2015 (Standard Edition) - January 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (Standard Edition) - 899 CZK (FAC)

Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 4.37.53 PM.png

film_18968_1.jpg film_18968_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost always region A at least, never had to run any through my region-free player, we are usually good here in the States.
Really? Well I only have like 5 FAC and they're almost all Region B or BC except for if it has a 3D Disc which is Region Free. The only one I got that's Region Free is Birdman

Really? Well I only have like 5 FAC and they're almost all Region B or BC except for if it has a 3D Disc which is Region Free. The only one I got that's Region Free is Birdman

Ok, I might be off a little, I have about 40-50 including some box sets, a good chunk of mine are region free, a few of the others might be limited but still include A, obviously I don't have every one of them, did see The Last Stand was B only, so I must of got very lucky, I believe the beauty shots are pretty accurate to the disc label, if not someone will let us know, but for this one shows AB for one and ABC for the other or at least I saw on an unboxing already....

Reactions: laz305
Dear collectors,

let us kindly inform you about switching these two special cards in FAC #56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine and FAC #59 X-MEN Days of Future Past.

The special card that you are missing in FAC #56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine you will find in the package of FAC #59 X-MEN Days of the Future Past and vice versa.

We apologize for this matter.

FA Team

Ok there has to be an option for those of us that didn't buy Wolverine!!!!!! Come on I can't have this Rogue Cut without that card!!!!! When are these shipping out anyway??????

Explaining would be easy - it's as it was sent out from the factory. All they'd have to do was point them to the statement from FA that says "we mucked up but if you've bought this other release from us then the card you want is in there"

So if you only bought one of the releases because you only wanted one of them will FA replace the missing card or is it just tough luck, sorry?

FA will send out the correct artcards for those that bought only one edition per their FB page.

Ok, I might be off a little, I have about 40-50 including some box sets, a good chunk of mine are region free, a few of the others might be limited but still include A, obviously I don't have every one of them, did see The Last Stand was B only, so I must of got very lucky, I believe the beauty shots are pretty accurate to the disc label, if not someone will let us know, but for this one shows AB for one and ABC for the other or at least I saw on an unboxing already....
FilmArena have never released a region A Blu-ray Disc maybe AB or ABC but never region A.