X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 13, 2015
Purchase link: X-Men: Days of Future Past (The Rogue Cut)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies.
Final art TBD

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man, whatever happened to rogue? no wonder she got cut.

and have decided to cancel my order, £17 for 17 mins! i'll pass, the extended cut should have been on the original release

Did I miss something? I assume this is a mock up designed by a ninja but want to be sure. Collecting Steelbooks is a full time job, I'm exhausted by these last few months.
I just picked up the French Version which hopefully is as good as you can do with this Title.

Do we know whether this will include the theatrical cut too?

I certainly hope so. Just so I can take the theatrical cut out (I have the Czech version already) and put the DVD in the slot at a later date.

Being a UK Fox release though, I really doubt it. The Amazon listing for the standard amaray only lists 1 disc, but I suppose it could be wrong. The US version seems to contain both, but then their Blu-rays releases also include DVDs most of the time but the UK versions never do any more.

Did I miss something? I assume this is a mock up designed by a ninja but want to be sure. Collecting Steelbooks is a full time job, I'm exhausted by these last few months.
I just picked up the French Version which hopefully is as good as you can do with this Title.

Not sure why you'd think it's a mock-up when every release worldwide shows the same artwork in either red or blue.

BUMP! Just bumping the thread, had to cancel this before Zavvi goes for my wallet :LOL::rofl:

I've cancelled my order too. The art just isn't doing anything for me and it's a lot of money just to see 17 mins more footage.

I'll probably just pick up the amaray sometime down the line.:sorry:

The back cover isn't too bad with the sentinels but the front is cluttered and the inside is a bit of a mess as well. Why not just have Rogue on the front, surely that's the selling point being the "Rogue" cut?