X-Men: First Class (Pre-Order Boxset) [FNAC Exclusive][France]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Content of the DVD: X-Men: The Beginning - Complete pre-booking - Specific Fnac Includes Comics - T-Shirt - Lithography and Gift Card Fnac

Marvel comic book, novel cover, single print copies of 1500 for France-world exclusive.
A T-shirt X-Men First Class with quality packaging paperboard.
A limited edition lithograph in plastic case.
The 10 cards Identity Marvel characters in the film + photo on the back in the envelope color film.
The Gift Card Fnac to come back the Blu-Ray "X-Men First Class" (Collector's Edition Steelbook packaging, including DVD and digital copy).

So we got another Steelbook in the pipeline to :naughty:

http://video.fnac.com/a3528484/X-Me...ervation-Specifique-Fnac-James-McAvoy-Blu-Ray

Reactions: digitalbabe
Sounds like the Sucker punch and Tron sets, inside is a voucher for the movie when its released;)

Glad to hear it's getting a steelbook. This one will be hard to obtain for me, and I don't know how I would use the voucher. I'm hoping that a steelbook is released in other countries as well. Thanks!!

That's fantastic, but the price is crazy...
There's a 40€ voucher for FNAC members, just like Tron Legacy, Sucker Punch and Philibert !

Last edited:
Credit to Dalsk ;)
2cs9v8z.jpg

xavr83.jpg

30iuq6q.jpg

1042fyq.jpg

jremgm.jpg

t4tnxs.jpg

149tgll.jpg

The Blu-Ray is included-I believe when you pre-order you get a card, so that you can then pick up the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital copy on release day (see bottom right of item page).