lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99 (currently in a 2 for £25 Promotion)

Origins Wolverine.jpg
Origins Wolverine 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got the original Play.com release, will stick with that as the art is the same just no border and no lenti. (Plus the movie is a stinker)

IMG_1352.JPG

Last edited:
Artwork is similar to the Play one so far, which was a nice release, just about got it on a good price a few years back. I'm not sure about getting this one but t's a nice alternative to anyone that does not have this one.

It's a good price for what your getting, a very cool steel with lenticular and HMV lentis have been very good sofar (Amazing Spider-Man) if I didn't have the original one with the same artwork I'd definitely get one!

I seen this and the other film on sale in the HMV in Livingston today. Website says 6th of March release but on the shelf today. Just a heads up if you're interested in buying it, your local HMV may have it. :thumbs:

Order despatched
I only got a email saying this was despatched but in my account both this and The Wolverine says despatched

I will know next week when I get delivery if they shipped both in same package
I usually get both items listed in a email if I order 2 items in same order

I see the lentis today in store and these are by far the best uk lentis I've seen

Amazing

Even better than the spidey and hulk lentis

Disney uk take note, these are how they should be

The wolverine has amazing depth and movement and this one is a quality transitional lenti, much better than any FAC lenti magnets or slips I've seen too