lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99 (currently in a 2 for £25 Promotion)

Origins Wolverine.jpg
Origins Wolverine 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the lentis today in store and these are by far the best uk lentis I've seen

Amazing

Even better than the spidey and hulk lentis

Disney uk take note, these are how they should be

The wolverine has amazing depth and movement and this one is a quality transitional lenti, much better than any FAC lenti magnets or slips I've seen too

Does this one have any depth? Or is it just transitional.

Does this one have any depth? Or is it just transitional.

You know what I can't actually remember, the transitional made me forget about the rest.
I don't think it has because the wolverine lenti proper stands out and it's noticeable from a far (when I was walking up to it from the side)

I'll have a look tomorrow (unless someone posts by then)

I'm not a fan of transitional lentis when it's just random images but when it's a play on the image it always wows me like this and memento kimchi and how the zootopia Blu fans single lenti looks (although that one I believe has depth on the rest of the image)

I was very tempted to buy both in my local HMV today but manged to leave without buying them as I'm happy with my original UK releases, but I've got a that little voice in my head saying buy them it'll be fine.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I was very tempted to buy both in my local HMV today but manged to leave without buying them as I'm happy with my original UK releases, but I've got a that little voice in my head saying buy them it'll be fine.

I was like that today plus I'm skint till Friday so that played a part lol

I wasn't interested but the lentis have swayed me and the steels (in the pics) look decent too.

2 for £25 is good but is it worth waiting for £9.99? plus my store has about 10 of each and they will barely shift them. They still haven't shifted the spidey lentis. Not one of theirs have sold since release date

You know what I can't actually remember, the transitional made me forget about the rest.
I don't think it has because the wolverine lenti proper stands out and it's noticeable from a far (when I was walking up to it from the side)

I'll have a look tomorrow (unless someone posts by then)

I'm not a fan of transitional lentis when it's just random images but when it's a play on the image it always wows me like this and memento kimchi and how the zootopia Blu fans single lenti looks (although that one I believe has depth on the rest of the image)

Thanks. I've seen the video of the German one but can't tell on there. It looks really good though. I'm very tempted.

The paint work looks like a nice zero finish, just had a look at the original and it feels like sand paper lol.

I was like that today plus I'm skint till Friday so that played a part lol

I wasn't interested but the lentis have swayed me and the steels (in the pics) look decent too.

2 for £25 is good but is it worth waiting for £9.99? plus my store has about 10 of each and they will barely shift them. They still haven't shifted the spidey lentis. Not one of theirs have sold since release date

Tell me about it I just got Jack Reacher 2 yesterday and have just got Horizon Zero Dawn today and I've still got all of March to come, I'm very interested in getting them at one point but I've just checked my originals again and I really do like them. The Wolverine steel is the main one I really like for its artwork it's just a shame it's only 1 disc release compared to the 3 disc original.
X-Men2.1.jpg X-Men6.1.jpg
As for the 2 for £25 is a good offer on a new release but these could drop to £9.99 just like the Amazing Spider-Man Steels did, my local also had about 10 of each of the Wolverines steelbooks on the shelf today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Decided to pick this one up today. Really digging the Lenti.

I didnt pick up The Wolverine cos im happy enought with the original steel that has 3 discs :)

Love the original Play.com release and going by your pics this is a worthy pick-up if you missed out on it. Good to see UK lenticulars getting good treatment.

If only the movie was any good would have defo bought this!

Agreed, movie was poo. But i have to have this movie for my xmen steel collection, its why i am sticking with my play.com steel but its great for others who missed out before hand.

Last edited:
got mine not opened yet will later but a bargain at 2 for £25 1st impression was a good one look pretty nice if your looking to fill a gap and don't have these then can't really go wrong, nice one HMV:thumbs:

First time poster here, new to the steelbook scene. I've found at least four steelbooks (including Wolverine here) that I'd like to order, but I'm in the US and HMV says they only deliver to the UK. What are my options? Apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking!