adamantium.png

jpeg_zpsa77438ea.jpeg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 03, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99
ORDER:Amazon

NOTE (for USA version): Looks to include the 3D Blu-ray disc of the Wolverine

Own the ultimate limited-edition gift set created for the ultimate X-Men fan! The Limited Edition Adamantium Collection Gift Set features an exclusive tribute to Wolverine's adamantium claws — reflecting Logan's extraordinary strength and power — along with all 6 X-Men movies — including The Wolverine available for the first time — PLUS an all-new bonus documentary.
UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY

MEXICO

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - Fox Connect (US) no longer has this listed. Amazon.com still has it listed for pre-order so it could a system glitch on Fox (The Predator 3D Mask is still listed) or they have sold out their allotment for online pre-orders.

6 movies that most of us collectors already have, 6 movies that next year will be 7 and more boxsets like this will come out. To buy this one the packaging must really differ and be something really exclusive and with good quality and that is not the case, instead they decided to give us more plastic....

Cant say I was ever expecting the claws to be metal, it's an expensive set sure but I'm a sucker for these things and considering I love most of the films included in the set I'm still looking forward to this

I'm not too impressed with this, I knew it would be made out of plastic but it doesn't look as good as I thought it would. I'm not a big X-Men fan so I will pass on this.

Was considering cancelling my order and waiting until the price went down closer to Xmas, but then noticed that it had sold out on Zavvi! This does indeed surprise me!

Do we know whether there's actually any metal featured in the design (Ie, claws? Perforated vertical sheet behind the claw?), or have they used cheap plastic in order to keep the cost and weight down?

That acrylic shop display stand does make this look very nice, but I guess that's not going to be a part of this set :(

Damn I thought this wasn't coming out till next month over here in the UK but it's actually released next Monday!!

I recieved mine today :)

It actually looks pretty good!

Here's my YouTube review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH-SJ7cx6jY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy S4

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Here's some pics as well!

ujuqequ5.jpg

a5uvy5ug.jpg

qe9abe9y.jpg

ysuby8uj.jpg

2arezury.jpg

7u8ybude.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

reruqypy.jpg

5yhuny5e.jpg

qa3ygenu.jpg

dy8ezu7e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4