Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2018)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Simon Kinberg

Cast: Sophie Turner, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Tye Sheridan, Kodi Smit-McPhee, Alexandra Shipp, Lamar Johnson, Summer Fontana, Kota Eberhardt, Scott Shepherd, Evan Jonigkeit, Gregg Lowe, Olivia Munn, Daniel Cudmore

Release: 2018-11-02

Plot: Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe!

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2018)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Simon Kinberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]James McAvoy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie Turner[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2018-11-02[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6qmsupE0opYPIaBGe7T5D2FBzLs.jpg

I actually thought they were going to remake/ re visualise (however you want to put it) the x men series after appocaypse and Logan. Thought they'd start again

I'm guessing this one will be set in the 90s

Really wanted the X men series to be redone after Logan drawing a line over the clusterfuk timeline, some great films but to many WTF films aswell.

Really the only casting that is spot on IMO with the younger casts is Prof X, Magneto and Hank.

Deadpool could be brought into a new universe without too much hassle he has interacted with any of the main xmen.

Could see a lot of 4th wall jokes aswell.

ENJOYED First Class.
LOVED Days of Future Past
HATED Apocalypse

Still can't get over how this is bad:
tumblr_o7r45zitgY1s9c6nao2_500.gif

So... I hope we go back on the good side of the force with the last one of this serie... love the cast, love the chemistry, love especially McAvoy, Fassbender and Lawrence. Hope to see WAY more of Munn and hope for Turner that she can do a better job as Phoenix that Janssen did in The Last Stand (even if hers was already good, especially Xavier's death).
Famke-Janssen-as-Jean-Grey-in-X-men-The-Last-Stand-jean-grey-39335842-500-226.gif

Reactions: Flloydo
20th Century Fox has revealed the official title and release date for the next X-Men film :thumbs:

The Dark Phoenix will hit theaters on November 2, 2018!

Source: ComingSoon
Gotta admit that even though I HATED Apocalypse, Sophie Turner's Jean Grey was REALLY impressive. She's not Famke Janssen, but still,I truly appreciated her performance and can't wait to see her as Phoenix...

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Gotta admit that even though I HATED Apocalypse, Sophie Turner's Jean Grey was REALLY impressive. She's not Famke Janssen, but still,I truly appreciated her performance and can't wait to see her as Phoenix...
HELL YEAH! :woot: Can't wait to see more of Sophie as Jean Grey! :hungry:
tumblr_okk2xqaj2m1w2bdzmo1_500.gif

I like that they are delving into the Phoenix but I though turner was awful in apocalypse

Love her in thrones but a big no to her as Jean

Deadline reports that Kinberg is officially set to direct his own screenplay and most of the main players from X-Men: Apocalypse - Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Michael Fassbender (Magneto), James McAvoy(Professor X), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Alexandra Shipp (Storm), Sophie Turner(Jean Grey), Tye Sheridan (Cyclops), and Kodi Smit-McPhee (Nightcrawler)—are set to return.

Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the villain, Lilandra.

151973-96075-lilandra.jpg

Source: Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Fox has formalized plans for Dark Phoenix, the next installment of the X-Men franchise. This all just happened, but they’ve formalized Simon Kinberg as director, and the studio set a release date of November 2, 2018. Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Nicholas Hoult, Alexandra Shipp, Sophie Turner, Tye Sheridan, and Kodi Smit-McPhee are all reprising when production begins in Montreal.

popcorn2.gif

Deadline reports that Kinberg is officially set to direct his own screenplay and most of the main players from X-Men: Apocalypse - Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Michael Fassbender (Magneto), James McAvoy(Professor X), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), Alexandra Shipp (Storm), Sophie Turner(Jean Grey), Tye Sheridan (Cyclops), and Kodi Smit-McPhee (Nightcrawler)—are set to return.

Jessica Chastain is also in talks to play the villain, Lilandra.

151973-96075-lilandra.jpg
DAMMIT @kaw! :mad: I just realized you beat me to it! :banghead:

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database