Xanderville's Disney Collection

Jun 4, 2012
Utah
OK. Here is some pics to start of my Disney Collection. I will dig out more and more and update this thread with more pics.

Thanks for looking!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Haunted Mansion Metal Plaque. I really wanted #13 but I had to settle with #113/1000
picture.php

tooo awesomely mind blowing

So this is just a mind blowingly awesome collection
how do you not have the disney award .. what do you need to do .. kidnap mickey mouse .. or would that be mousenap:oohyeah::cool::scat:

Reactions: xanderville
Nice! Great collection! Great to see another Ninja with Vinylmations. :scat: I love the Haunted Mansion plaque I've always wanted to get something from it. I was tempted to pick up one of the replicas of the Mr. Toad moved to the outside of the Mansion. those things are sweet. I also have Queen Anne's revenge. Have you put it together yet? :D

Reactions: xanderville
Thanks snsguy. Love your Disney collection. I believe Horhay was asking what the vinylmations were. I started a thread in the Disney collectible forums. I should guide him again to your collection thread. :) How long have you been collection vinylmations?

I am a sucker for Haunted Mansion and NBC items. My place is plastered with stuff.

...and the Queen Anne's Revenge...well, I need to find sometime to try and put it together. Have you put yours together yet?

Vinylmation and Disney.....

Thanks snsguy. Love your Disney collection. I believe Horhay was asking what the vinylmations were. I started a thread in the Disney collectible forums. I should guide him again to your collection thread. :) How long have you been collection vinylmations?

I am a sucker for Haunted Mansion and NBC items. My place is plastered with stuff.

...and the Queen Anne's Revenge...well, I need to find sometime to try and put it together. Have you put yours together yet?

Thanks!

I'll have to join in on your Vinylmation thread. I started collecting two Christmases ago. I have all of the Robots series 1 except the chaser, the Villain Series 1 all but the chaser. I also added the big bad wolf and Runaway Brain Mickey from Villains Series 2 and Scar, Shenzi and Ed Banzi from the Lion King Series to it as well. I also have Mr, Toad from the limited release of the ride closing at Disney World Park and just picked up 6 of the 8 TRON Legacy ones. I need to take pics of them.

I've always liked the Nightmare Before Christmas ones but never picked any up.

Crap I just saw the new Villains Series 3 and they look awesome. Must resist, I'm going to Disney World next month! :oohyeah:

Ya I have put my Queen Anne's Revenge together. I did it the day I got it. I couldn't wait. :D You can see it in the Disney Collection Pics or my Complete Collection Pics in my signature below. :D