Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,944
Last edited by a moderator:
You'll love this bit of news @dboy99. ;) :p

An image has leaked showing the Xbox One S, which according to the ad is 40% smaller, supports 4K video, includes a 2TB HDD, and a new 'streamlined' controller.

1.png

The new Xbox One S is said to be due in August and is rumoured to be $449.99. Microsoft is also working on a more powerful version of their console, codenamed Scorpio, which will be released in late 2017.

Introducing the new Xbox One S. Play the greatest games lineup, including Xbox 360 classics, on a 40% smaller console. Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range technology. Stream 4K video on Netflix and Amazon Video, and watch UHD Blu-ray™ movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD. Includes the newly streamlined Xbox Wireless Controller.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

Crush the competition with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller - Gears of War 4 Limited Edition, featuring a gritty, battle-weathered design, an arsenal of swappable components, Hair Trigger Locks, an exclusive in-game item, and three Gear Packs.

Now you can personalize your very own Xbox Wireless Controller with Xbox Design Lab. Start from scratch or customize an existing design online, choosing from a wide range of color combinations. You can even add laser engraving for a more personal touch. You design it. We build it. With Xbox Design Lab, the next Xbox wireless controller is truly in your hands.

background music, language region independence, and the Cortana digital assistant that was announced last week are coming to Xbox One later this summer.

There's also three new Xbox Live features that should be available later in fall:
First, Arena is a new tournament platform that allows players to "discover, register, and compete" in tournaments. In addition to Microsoft Studio titles, games like Smite and FIFA will be a part of the program.

Additionally, Clubs will allow players to create communities, and Looking for Group, "a wanted ad for multiplayer," will help players find others to help with their listed tasks.

A new cross-buy, cross-play program, Xbox Play Anywhere, was also announced at Microsoft's E3 2016 press conference.

When this is available we for sure need to make a HDN club! :thumbs:

You'll love this bit of news @dboy99. ;) :p

An image has leaked showing the Xbox One S, which according to the ad is 40% smaller, supports 4K video, includes a 2TB HDD, and a new 'streamlined' controller.

View attachment 246103

The new Xbox One S is said to be due in August and is rumoured to be $449.99. Microsoft is also working on a more powerful version of their console, codenamed Scorpio, which will be released in late 2017.
yeah, pisses me off that i now own the lowest possible model and will have paid the most for it as well.I stil think this a a dumb idea and should never happen but it is i can't be left behind .especially with those kinda numbers Scorpio will be putting out.

yeah, pisses me off that i now own the lowest possible model and will have paid the most for it as well.I stil think this a a dumb idea and should never happen but it is i can't be left behind .especially with those kinda numbers Scorpio will be putting out.
Yeah, it sucks that this is considered "normal" nowadays. (n)

Surprised Sony didn't announce their new PS4, although I've heard rumours that they pulled the announcement at E3 because they weren't expecting Xbox to announce a new console, which is apparently better than Sony's, so they want to improve before officially revealing it... not sure how true that is, if at all.

Either way, I'm happy with the system I've currently got and it does everything I want it to do, so I'm in no rush to get an upgraded version any time soon. Obviously if it goes kaput at some point, then I'll probably replace it with the newer model.

No one is posting the Scorpio video?That has my interest.Good thing it won't release untlil fall of next year .gives me time to get a 4k tv.
I'm not an Xbox guy, so don't always pay 100% attention to their announcements... but are the Xbox S and Scorpio two different consoles then? That'd probably be why I haven't posted whatever video you're referring to anyway. Feel free to share it with us. ;)

I'm not an Xbox guy, so don't always pay 100% attention to their announcements... but are the Xbox S and Scorpio two different consoles then? That'd probably be why I haven't posted whatever video you're referring to anyway. Feel free to share it with us. ;)
Yeah, the s is just the smaller version while the Scorpio is the monster of a consoles coming next year.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, it sucks that this is considered "normal" nowadays. (n)

Surprised Sony didn't announce their new PS4, although I've heard rumours that they pulled the announcement at E3 because they weren't expecting Xbox to announce a new console, which is apparently better than Sony's, so they want to improve before officially revealing it... not sure how true that is, if at all.

Either way, I'm happy with the system I've currently got and it does everything I want it to do, so I'm in no rush to get an upgraded version any time soon. Obviously if it goes kaput at some point, then I'll probably replace it with the newer model.
They confirmed the neo was real but would not be at E3.I'm guessing they will revel the console at PSX.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, the s is just the smaller version while the Scorpio is the monster of a consoles coming next year.
Ah, gotcha. That's even more annoying then!
They confirmed the neo was real but would not be at E3.I'm guessing they will revel the console at PSX.
Yeah, that seems a lot more likely. I heard it might be next E3, but that's too far away IMO.

I pre-ordered the 2TB Xbox One S. I figured for $400, it's a good deal considering they are including a UHD blu ray player. It will be my first 4K UHD blu ray player AND my first Xbox product!

Play the greatest games lineup on the highly-anticipated Xbox One S, the first and only console with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, 4K video streaming, and High Dynamic Range support for games and video. Available August 2nd.

Here’s you first look at the Xbox One S Limited Edition Gears of War 4 Bundle, featuring a gritty, battle weathered console and controller, 2TB Hard Drive, 4K Ultra HD video, High Dynamic Range, custom system sounds, and a vertical stand. Includes a full game download of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One and Windows 10, with early access, exclusive in-game items, a Season Pass, and much more.

Reactions: Lukesablade