Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,943
Last edited by a moderator:
You can't not love this guy.... he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::rofl:

bet you're watching lots of unboxing vids in anticipation of getting your very own xbox one:joy::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Hey Guys.
I just saw that Xbox Live now has "Clubs". Is there a Hi-Def Ninja one created yet?
I saw there is "HDN Army"... But I don't think that's us... is it?

if not. I think I'll create one then. Anybody interested?

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@Ricker I don't get it either. I might as well stop buying disc copies of games. If I have to download them anyways... why not just do that off the online store and then I don't have to insert the disc every time i want to play.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
@Ricker I don't get it either. I might as well stop buying disc copies of games. If I have to download them anyways... why not just do that off the online store and then I don't have to insert the disc every time i want to play.

It's more expensive usually. Digital games generally don't see the price breaks like physical ones do. I'm in the Gamers Club at Best Buy and new games cost me $48 instead of $60. And I usually get a $10 reward cert for pre-ordering.

• Thanks
Reactions: dboy99 and kaw