Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,943
Last edited by a moderator:

The future is in your hands.

Equip yourself with the Xbox Wireless Controller – Patrol Tech Special Edition, featuring a sleek, dark blue military design, rubberized diamond grip, and Bluetooth® technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.

Be the first to experience the Xbox One X designed for the biggest fans—the Project Scorpio Edition featuring a custom design and vertical stand. The console and Xbox Wireless Controller are inscribed with the words “Project Scorpio.” With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Now available for pre-order.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

Games play better on Xbox One X. With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Blockbuster titles look great, run smoothly, and load quickly, and you can bring all your Xbox One games and accessories with you.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

The first look at the Xbox One S Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle (1TB)! Featuring a custom designed grass block console, iconic green Creeper controller and Minecraft system sounds! Also included is a full game download of Minecraft, unique Minecraft skins, sounds, textures, and much, much more! See more at xbox.com/minecraft

Official reveal of Minecraft Limited Edition Bundle. Available on 10/3/2017. Minecraft is a: 4K UHD, HDR, Xbox One X Enhanced, Xbox Play Anywhere title.

Bagged a project scorpio edition this morning. I've not had an Xbox this generation and decided to wait when I first heard rumours of scorpio.

On the face of it, sounds like a decent bit of kit.

Bagged a project scorpio edition this morning. I've not had an Xbox this generation and decided to wait when I first heard rumours of scorpio.

On the face of it, sounds like a decent bit of kit.
Congrats! Let us know your thoughts once you've had time to play around with it. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: marcnotrust
In case anyone is interested the XBOX One Elite Controller for the XBOX One or the PC (with optional adapter) can be purchased for as little as $124.99 over at Monoprice while everywhere else it's $159.99 and no there not refurbished either, their brand spankin' new. If you want it even less you can get a refurbished one for $101.99 over at NewEgg.

xec1.jpg xec2.jpg xec3.jpg

So money well spent?
Yep! I already had the xbox one and returned the One S when I tested that (just not good enough to buy over the One) but this is just awesome :)
COD is back with this new game and the texture packs make it just unbelievable, so beautiful. for Gears of War 4 I had to download a pack (6o+gb!) for 4K enhancement, texture and 60fps. WOW

Yep! I already had the xbox one and returned the One S when I tested that (just not good enough to buy over the One) but this is just awesome :)
COD is back with this new game and the texture packs make it just unbelievable, so beautiful. for Gears of War 4 I had to download a pack (6o+gb!) for 4K enhancement, texture and 60fps. WOW
I;ve heard people complaingin about the size of the games after the updates.Halo 5 is 109 gigs in size now.