Xtro (Collector's Edition) [Germany]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: June 2017
Purchase link: Platinum Cult Edition , Amazon Germany
Price: 85,00€ , 94,09€
Note: Collectors' edition includes statue, shirt, 2 BDs, 2 DVDs, 1 CD, and 1 film cell.

xtro-5-disc.jpg

513P6DoS5aL._SY400_.jpg

61KBDnA2mjL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an in-hand picture of the statue. Set is apparently limited to 500, though i'm not sure if it will sell well seeing the in-hand one looking almost just as 'un-detailed' as the stock photo, plus it's a rater obscure film. Can't say it's inaccurate, but it's fairly bland.
C3ODIRiWIAAEZIV.jpg:large

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Here's an in-hand picture of the statue. Set is apparently limited to 500, though i'm not sure if it will sell well seeing the in-hand one looking almost just as 'un-detailed' as the stock photo, plus it's a rater obscure film. Can't say it's inaccurate, but it's fairly bland.
C3ODIRiWIAAEZIV.jpg:large

Yeah I'll definitely pass, but this is the perfect set for non-fans of movies that just want limited editions just to have them and not care about what they're getting. Getting it @elle82 ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and bwatt99
I just saw the trailer for this movie for the first time ( i have not seen the movie yet) and it seemed to be a solid B horror flick :thumbs:

As for this set, i will absolutely pass (n) statue looks like 3rd grader made it :meh: and the price :dead: but if this goes for sale withe out the statue and a DEEP price cut, i would definitely be interested :thumbs:

No not really for me, I mostly buy limited editions of movies or tv shows i really like. Im pretty fussy about what i spend my cash on. :D

Makes sense Sure most of us do the same.

I just saw the trailer for this movie for the first time ( i have not seen the movie yet) and it seemed to be a solid B horror flick :thumbs:

As for this set, i will absolutely pass (n) statue looks like 3rd grader made it :meh: and the price :dead: but if this goes for sale withe out the statue and a DEEP price cut, i would definitely be interested :thumbs:

Really trailer was that good the the movie might be worth watching. Good to know thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Asopp
Well u have to right. If u just buy everything out u dont really appreciate it as much as if u just bought the stuff u really liked and wanted.

Yeah it's one thing to make a blind buy every now and then. Like you've heard or seen a trailer of it, just haven't had a chance to watch it. Or if you like the actors or director, that's fine too. Just a little ridiculous to buy for the sake of buying, or cause everyone else wants or has it. Reminds me of that thing grown ups told you as a kid, if they jump off a bride will you jump too? Haha well, at least that's how I feel. Hahaha

Reactions: elle82
Yeah it's one thing to make a blind buy every now and then. Like you've heard or seen a trailer of it, just haven't had a chance to watch it. Or if you like the actors or director, that's fine too. Just a little ridiculous to buy for the sake of buying, or cause everyone else wants or has it. Reminds me of that thing grown ups told you as a kid, if they jump off a bride will you jump too? Haha well, at least that's how I feel. Hahaha
I absolutely agree. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
They sell this crap on amazon but there are better editions out there that dont,who would buy this even if move was great this looks horrible and price lol