XXX: 4 - In theaters TBA

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
"According to Variety, The H Collective is starting a production-financing company, and one of the first projects they’re backing is xXx 4.

Return of Xander Cage
underperformed domestically, but it grossed $164 million in China and a total of $350 million worldwide. A strong haul for a movie that cost a reported $85 million.

Caruso confirmed on Twitter Ruby Rose, Nina Dobrev, Deepika Padukone, and the rest of the team from the most recent sequel will return, which is good news. Diesel tends to play well with teams on screen, and it was a charismatic group Caruso and all involved put together. At the moment, they’re currently “honing” the story and working out schedules. There’s no word if screenwriter F. Scott Frazier is writing the next installment in the franchise"

Jeez. NOBODY (and I mean nobody) was asking for a XXX 3 - and they are gonna do a fourth one?!!
Why not make that Guilt Trip sequel nobody is asking for, too?

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Jeez. NOBODY (and I mean nobody) was asking for a XXX 3 - and they are gonna do a fourth one?!!
Why not make that Guilt Trip sequel nobody is asking for, too?
everybody_got_that_spaceballs.gif

Agreed :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Vin Diesel will return as Xander Cage in xXx 4.
xXx: Return of Xander Cage
director D.J. Caruso will helm the action sequel.

Production is slated to start on xXx 4 in December 2018.

xXx-Return-of-Xander-Cage.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Vin Diesel will return as Xander Cage in xXx 4.
xXx: Return of Xander Cage
director D.J. Caruso will helm the action sequel.

Production is slated to start on xXx 4 in December 2018.

xXx-Return-of-Xander-Cage.jpg
Merged with existing thread... created by YOU already.... :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I wonder which gravity-defying, 100% impossible extreme sports will be accomplished this time. Maybe XXX will go surfing inside a volcano. Or parasailing behind a rocket ship.

tenor.gif