xXx: The Return of Xander Cage - In theaters January 20, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]D.J. Caruso[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Vin Diesel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel L. Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nina Dobrev[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Deepika Padukone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jet Li[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ruby Rose[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tony Jaa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conor McGregor[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-01-01[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Xander Cage is left for dead after an incident, though he secretly returns to action for a new, tough assignment with his handler Augustus Gibbons.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

image.jpg

EW reports

Xander Cage is set to make his return.

Vin Diesel announced on Instagram that he’ll be reprising his XXX role in a third movie, with filming to begin in December in the Philippines.

“While I was filming XXX, guys on set called me Air Diesel,” he wrote on Instagram. “The time to return has come.”

Diesel originally appeared as the extreme-athlete-turned-government-agent in the 2002 film, which also starred Samuel L. Jackson and Asia Argento. He was also originally signed on for the 2005 sequel, XXX: State of the Union, but dropped out, with Ice Cube taking on the lead role instead as another agent in the XXX program. A third XXX movie with Vin Diesel has been rumored for years, supposedly titled The Return of Xander Cage.

IMDb link

Last edited: