819172DSCF0826.jpg

774068DSCF0827.jpg

202823DSCF0828.jpg

338977DSCF0829.jpg

571303DSCF0830.jpg

791948DSCF0831.jpg

661511DSCF0832.jpg

791863DSCF0834.jpg

Sadly, the UK version of this has an issue.

I've checked 3 now, and they all have a dent on the front, near the right edge a few inches from the top. It's a line just under an inch in length that runs parallel to the right edge of the steelbook. It looks like some machine involved in the packing has just pressed a crease into it. I had one from Amazon uk (which they have fully refunded and allowed me to keep), and tried 2 in store in Argos which I returned for the same issue. There's no mark on the slips at all, so it's impossible to tell it's there until you unseal it.

It's a shame, it's a beauty otherwise. Glossy and a near perfect combo with the slip.

Sadly, the UK version of this has an issue.

I've checked 3 now, and they all have a dent on the front, near the right edge a few inches from the top. It's a line just under an inch in length that runs parallel to the right edge of the steelbook. It looks like some machine involved in the packing has just pressed a crease into it. I had one from Amazon uk (which they have fully refunded and allowed me to keep), and tried 2 in store in Argos which I returned for the same issue. There's no mark on the slips at all, so it's impossible to tell it's there until you unseal it.

It's a shame, it's a beauty otherwise. Glossy and a near perfect combo with the slip.

don't worry, it's the same for the French one, we can't see it on my pictures. And if you were not aware, there is the exact same issue for the movie "Life".