[Winner Chosen] You Down With OOP!

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
Yeah, you know me! It's your man Bluprint, and of course as promised! And today on my birthday, I want to celebrate by giving away! What you ask? Some of the best OOP editions released, homie! #HDN #NINJABYNATURE #OOP
2lu8i6s.jpg

So what do you have to do?
1. Thank this post!
2. Reply to the following question!

The Question
Much like in music, in movies some acts are very hard to follow. In fact, some performances are so legendary and incredible that you may feel no one should attempt them again. So, in your opinion, which actor's performance as a character would be the hardest or impossible to follow? (Pics are more than welcomed) #HardestAct2Follow

What's up?.. For Grabs?
"1" Winner picks "1" of these OOP editions!
2itfs7b.jpg

What happens to the rest of them??
Glad you asked, they will be included in other giveaways right here on the hardest act to follow in the forum community world "THE MIGHTY" HDN! #OOP

"Contest ended AUGUST 17th, 2014! Thank you HDN, for everything!" #Thor2 #BlueIsTheWarmestColour #MarsAttacks! #BestBuy #PLAIN #ZAVVI

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway and happy birthday :)

There are so many performances to choose from like Heath Ledgers joker, Harrison Ford as Indi or Hugh Jackamans wolverine. I will go with Peter Dinklages performance as everyone's favourite Lannister.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Great givaway mate! Gotta be Heath Ledgers Joker for me.

As a massive Batman fan I was waiting for ages for someone to give the menace this character exudes. Heath not only gave his joker individual characteristics but also that laugh. Not only does he have screen presence he looks like he could handle himself too

MyCard_The_Joker.jpg

Thanks for the awesome giveaway and Happy Birthday buddy.

There are some great performances and here are my 3 top performances

1. Godfather 2 ( Al Pacino as MICHAEL CORLEONE)

2. The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger as THE JOKER )

3. Silence of the Lambs ( Anthony Hopkins as HANNIBAL LECTER)

p.S i will provide pictures later because i am using my iphone right now :p

:happy:Happy HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr Bluprint :thumbs: :happy: This is so generous of you:drool::hilarious:. Please do not think anything if I dont thank your post to enter I know some are dieing to own these:shy: . I am not fussed :ohno::naughty:.

I would like to add my opinion though as we Ladys do :kiss: mine is

I can never imagine a remake let alone someone filling these boots. Also gone far too soon.

Reactions: Bluprint