Young Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi / MCM Expo Comic Con Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Steelbook collectors should definitely stop by our stall (1361) at MCM Expo Comic Con... We'll be selling an Ultra Limited run of the Young Frankenstein #Steelbook with this electrifying artwork. Only 1000 copies! Good ol' Igor, we're glad he made the back cover.

Any unsold copies should be available online within a few days of event.
Via Zavvi Facebook page
Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < (Sold out)!

10697414_10152317061050146_2605977833952145561_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It took 4 Hours 35 Minutes to be Sold Out
That was lot longer than I expected might have been due to lot been at work and some not knowing it was available

To be honest I expected it was going to take only 2 hours

Last edited:
Mine still saying "Awaiting Stock Pick"...:ohno: :arghh:
Everyone who ordered will have status as awaiting stock pick

All orders you have with zavvi will have status as awaiting stock pick
After payment is received and stock is been picked the status will change to Awaiting Despatch and then will say Despatched

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SteelMadien
Everyone who ordered will have status as awaiting stock pick

All orders you have with zavvi will have status as awaiting stock pick
After payment is received and stock is been picked the status will change to Awaiting Despatch and then will say Despatched

Unless of course yours had been despatched already:
image.jpg

Not sure the scalpels will have too many, as I'm sure the majority went to people who picked up a single copy at comiccon. Pretty certain that give it a month or so that this will be a difficult one to pick up.

Some sellers have 5 copies available...W***kers!!!

So people who really wanted a copy have to pay through the nose!

So Zavvi limit to 2 copies at Comic-con, but their website is a free for all!!!!

Tossers!

Its was clear only 200 were available
I have to laugh
It was available to purchase for 4 hours 35 minutes
Some were saying how come it was not sold out quicker and were surprised it was still in stock hours later after going live to order

Now that its Sold Out
We see the usual I missed this

Considering it was only 200 available to be live for 4 hours 35 min was plenty of time to order and most went to collectors not scalpers

Its was clear only 200 were available
I have to laugh
It was available to purchase for 4 hours 35 minutes
Some were saying how come it was not sold out quicker and were surprised it was still in stock hours later

Now that its Sold Out
We see the usual I missed this

Considering it was only 200 available to be live for 4 hours 35 min was plenty of time to order and most went to collectors not scalpers
True but I was hoping for a Friday live date as that's when I get paid. I did click order knowing it wouldn't go through and it's sitting waiting to resolve payment but I don't know if that means I have a copy and waiting for payment. Or will it mean I will get my money back as it's sold out now.

True but I was hoping for a Friday live date as that's when I get paid. I did click order knowing it wouldn't go through and it's sitting waiting to resolve payment but I don't know if that means I have a copy and waiting for payment. Or will it mean I will get my money back as it's sold out now.
If they already have sent you email about payment problem
Just try tomorrow to re attempt payment using the details in the email
Been only 1 day you might still make it to complete the order

Reactions: Narg