Young Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi / MCM Expo Comic Con Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Steelbook collectors should definitely stop by our stall (1361) at MCM Expo Comic Con... We'll be selling an Ultra Limited run of the Young Frankenstein #Steelbook with this electrifying artwork. Only 1000 copies! Good ol' Igor, we're glad he made the back cover.

Any unsold copies should be available online within a few days of event.
Via Zavvi Facebook page
Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < (Sold out)!

10697414_10152317061050146_2605977833952145561_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If they already have sent you email about payment problem
Just try tomorrow to re attempt payment using the details in the email
Been only 1 day you might still make it to complete the order
I will try it tonight at work as I should get paid sometime during the night. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: paulboland
True but I was hoping for a Friday live date as that's when I get paid. I did click order knowing it wouldn't go through and it's sitting waiting to resolve payment but I don't know if that means I have a copy and waiting for payment. Or will it mean I will get my money back as it's sold out now.
Since you didn't pay for it yet. It will still there until you resolve the payment situation. If it doesn't resolve at a certain amount of time, they will cancel your order.

The trading section on here will be flooded with copies soon and the Prices on eBay will drop significantly as well I reckon! It's "Pain & Gain" all over again... :rolleyes:

The trading section on here will be flooded with copies soon and the Prices on eBay will drop significantly as well I reckon! It's "Pain & Gain" all over again... :rolleyes:

I don't think 200 steelbooks is going to flood the market. This is a CC exclusive and will more than likely go the way of Sucker Punch CC. It only got more expensive over time.