Young Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi / MCM Expo Comic Con Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Steelbook collectors should definitely stop by our stall (1361) at MCM Expo Comic Con... We'll be selling an Ultra Limited run of the Young Frankenstein #Steelbook with this electrifying artwork. Only 1000 copies! Good ol' Igor, we're glad he made the back cover.

Any unsold copies should be available online within a few days of event.
Via Zavvi Facebook page
Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < (Sold out)!

10697414_10152317061050146_2605977833952145561_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tha is what I was going to say, with the cosplay I can imagine this one guy going up with different costumes, lol

It's the first type of thing like this in a while I CAN see it selling out even if simply down to scalpels buying to sell. If Zavvi do have some left considering there is only 1000 it would be funny if suddenly there is loads on their website like the day after.

If they are limiting it to two per person this will be on the Zavvi site by the middle of next week ;)
I agree this wont sell 1000 copies at MCM Expo Comic Con if their strict with limit of 2 per customer
Its not a title I see that would be a fast seller especially with price been £19.99 if it was a marvel title they be gone in minutes

I wonder what price though will Zavvi have for this if they do put unsold stock on their website will it be £19.99
Will they increase the price or reduce for the website

With this been Limited to 1000 will this appear at a later stage in some other countries conventions
Do scanavo allow one off of only 1000 or do they insist on shared print run of 4000

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that. Shame it's a nice steel. What else they selling? Looks a bit empty and dull compared to CEX and the inflatable shark lol

Oh I just noticed the random vader and iron man bust sitting a bit lonely