Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

My first package of 2017 was from none other than the great @bloodsnake007. Thanks a lot bro :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs::woot::happy:
IMG_20170116_033133606_HDR.jpg

Nice! Now that's a damn fine haul! I still need a slipcover for my copy of The Man From Nowhere? Such an awesome film! :smuggrin:
I made sure Franky watched it before he shipped it to me :D And I'll openly admit that was the only movie that i actually cried :cry: (No Tears for the Dead came pretty close though)
I would love to own the Korean CJ exclusive but its non-existent now and when it goes up on ebay it'll be around 200 - 300 $$ :stop: I'm not paying that much even though i love this movie.

I made sure Franky watched it before he shipped it to me :D And I'll openly admit that was the only movie that i actually cried :cry: (No Tears for the Dead came pretty close though)
I would love to own the Korean CJ exclusive but its non-existent now and when it goes up on ebay it'll be around 200 - 300 $$ :stop: I'm not paying that much even though i love this movie.

I have No Tears, but still haven't watched it. If it's anywhere near as good as Nowhere, though, it'll blow my mind!

What did you think of the flick, @bloodsnake007?

My first package of 2017 was from none other than the great @bloodsnake007. Thanks a lot bro :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs::woot::happy:
View attachment 289891
@AlienKing :emb: That's awesome! :woot: Glad your goodies arrived in the same condition that I sent them! :thumbs:

Thank you again for the kick ass items I received from you! :notworthy: YOU ROCK! :cool:
DSC04813.JPG DSC04816.JPG DSC04826.JPG
I have No Tears, but still haven't watched it. If it's anywhere near as good as Nowhere, though, it'll blow my mind!

What did you think of the flick, @bloodsnake007?
@tridon I absolutely love that film! :drool: It definitely hit some strings, damn near made me cry! :( As for the slipcover, I almost kept it for myself! :naughty: :p And I also watched 'No Tears for the Dead' on Netflix, another GREAT film! I have to get those 2 on bluray and place them next to THE RAIDS! :cool: :hungry:

@AlienKing :emb: That's awesome! :woot: Glad your goodies arrived in the same condition that I sent them! :thumbs:

Thank you again for the kick ass items I received from you! :notworthy: YOU ROCK! :cool:
View attachment 290119 View attachment 290120 View attachment 290121

@tridon I absolutely love that film! :drool: It definitely hit some strings, damn near made me cry! :( As for the slipcover, I almost kept it for myself! :naughty: :p And I also watched 'No Tears for the Dead' on Netflix, another GREAT film! I have to get those 2 on bluray and place them next to THE RAIDS! :cool: :hungry:
You're always welcome. And if you didnt know, No Tears has a slipcover. :naughty:
Good luck :thumbs:

Nope. That's coming up later :cautious::coffee:
Actually Wolf Children is from HMV but i had it ordered in December and arrived early January (before their announcement). I was lucky it arrived with a slip or i would've returned it.

I almost bought Wolf Children the other day from HMV, but decided to pass. I want to start only buying movies that I'll watch over and over. Not sure if that would be one of those movies.

Reactions: AlienKing
I almost bought Wolf Children the other day from HMV, but decided to pass. I want to start only buying movies that I'll watch over and over. Not sure if that would be one of those movies.
I can totally understand that thought. But $22 for such an amazing film aint too bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon