Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Picked these up today :thumbs:
_20170609_190638.JPG

Small haul of the week! :thumbs: :drool:
View attachment 316798

popcorn2.gif

View attachment 316799 View attachment 316800 View attachment 316801
View attachment 316802 View attachment 316803 View attachment 316804

But I'm putting a spotlight on my Ninja Bro @tridon! :notworthy: THANKS for the amazing gifts :drool: I especially love the JOCK signed bluray! :woot:
View attachment 316805 View attachment 316807 View attachment 316806
I fu**ing love ya Kenzilla! :cool:
That's freaking awesome man! Congrats! We're lucky to have @tridon around eh? :D

Headshot has a Slipcover!? :OMG: Thanks for the pic @Travis Bickle :thumbs: I'm going to create a thread for it now! :notworthy:
I thought the same. But i STILL havent watched the movie though. If it turns out anything like Raid, i'll be interested in the slip too :thumbs:

@AlienKing great slip for Hateful 8 and great classic lenticulars for 9 and Memento.

@bloodsnake007
Thanks. Actually, 9 is not lenticular :)

But I'm putting a spotlight on my Ninja Bro @tridon! :notworthy: THANKS for the amazing gifts :drool: I especially love the JOCK signed bluray! :woot:
View attachment 316805 View attachment 316807 View attachment 316806
I fu**ing love ya Kenzilla! :cool:

You're so welcome, bud! I had to really trim my collection big-time before my cross-country move and decided that you were the best choice for getting that bad boy. I knew that you'd love and appreciate it. Funny enough, I was running the booth at MondoCon and @apsmith21 helped me get that autograph. Jock signed it, but he wasn't pleased. Apparently he had no idea that edition existed and he wasn't asked permission. He wasn't happy with the quality of it, but nevertheless, being the awesome dude that he is, he signed it anyway. Enjoy, Ninja bro! :thumbs:

That's freaking awesome man! Congrats! We're lucky to have @tridon around eh? :D

Yeah, that's right. Worship me. :notworthy::p

@AlienKing HELL YEAH! :woot: I'm glad TRIDON is an HDN Exclusive! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:
You're so welcome, bud! I had to really trim my collection big-time before my cross-country move and decided that you were the best choice for getting that bad boy. I knew that you'd love and appreciate it. Funny enough, I was running the booth at MondoCon and @apsmith21 helped me get that autograph. Jock signed it, but he wasn't pleased. Apparently he had no idea that edition existed and he wasn't asked permission. He wasn't happy with the quality of it, but nevertheless, being the awesome dude that he is, he signed it anyway. Enjoy, Ninja bro! :thumbs:
I absolutely LOVE it! :drool: I'm speechless with the behind-the-scenes story of getting this signed! :OMG: That's crazy he was unaware of it :ohno: I'm glad he signed it! @apsmith21 And a HUGE THANK YOU to you Andy! Thanks for standing in line! YOU ROCK! :woot: :notworthy:
Yeah, that's right. Worship me. :notworthy::p
@tridon
7MEpk.gif

:D