Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

Nice slips @paulboland :thumbs::thumbs:
How's the extras?
The Mummy is Blu-ray and DVD Bonus Disc
The Blu-ray it's same Blu-ray and extras that's in the Universal Monsters Collection and same Blu-ray from Legacy Collection
The DVD bonus disc has the Universal Horror Documentary that was on the Frankenstein Blu-ray and repeat of some of the Mummy Blu-ray extras from the Mummy Blu-ray
Mummy Blu-ray extras are good

No extras on the 2 double bill Mummy Blu-rays just the films

Price of each worked out €4.95 Euro's each :rofl:

Zavvi
The Mummy's Hand / The Mummy's Tomb Blu-ray
The Mummy's Ghost / The Mummy's Curse Blu-ray (Sold Out)

The Mummy (1932) + Bonus Disc Blu-ray

You can get them from Amazon UK
£5.00 each
The Mummy
The Mummy's Ghost / The Mummy's Curse
The Mummy's Hand / The Mummy's Tomb

The slipcovers are loose not sealed but the Blu-ray is sealed
Amazon are hit and miss with slipcovers sometimes when they are loose not sealed just beware of that if you order from amazon you cant be 100% sure if you get the slipcover sometimes with Amazon UK

The Slipcovers artwork is cool looking and is why I got these as I'm a massive fan of Universal Monsters Films
I already had the Blu-ray's of the Films so it I ordered just to get the slipcovers

They was in the 2 for £10 on Zavvi and I used 10% discount code on top that and purchased with other items to get free postage :D
The Mummy's Ghost / The Mummy's Curse Blu-ray is now listed as sold out on Zavvi

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG

@AlienKing

Where did you find Serendipity?
Kimchi. Yes, KimchiDVD website. How lucky am i huh? I was actually expecting to get it without a slip because i ordered it from Ksteelbook a few months ago not knowing they are pretty much dead but they canceled my order and sent my refund.
But yea, i was just casually browsing Kimchi for some Actors names decided to look up Kate and saw this in stock and i thought "that's probably a mistake"; because i too have been searching eBay for this for sometime. But here it is :happy:

@C.C. 95 Wanted to tell you this story too since we talked about it before. Cant wait to watch it now :D

Kimchi. Yes, KimchiDVD website. How lucky am i huh? I was actually expecting to get it without a slip because i ordered it from Ksteelbook a few months ago not knowing they are pretty much dead but they canceled my order and sent my refund.
But yea, i was just casually browsing Kimchi for some Actors names decided to look up Kate and saw this in stock and i thought "that's probably a mistake"; because i too have been searching eBay for this for sometime. But here it is :happy:

@C.C. 95 Wanted to tell you this story too since we talked about it before. Cant wait to watch it now :D

I thought it was sold out at kimchidvd. I guess I will have to take a look then...:thumbs:

EDIT: Looks like it is sold out.