Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

IMG_4197.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG
IMG_4203.JPG
IMG_4202.JPG

LOL! Sorry i didnt get to it because i had an urge to watch something really dramatic, so i end up binge watching Season 1 of Breaking Bad last night :rofl: but hopefully i get to it tomorrow as i cant do it today.

And first i was like why are my pics are all broken apart on your screen? Then i realized that you must have the page zoomed in :facepalm::p

Great haul @AlienKing. The Woman in Black FS slip has the best lenti effect ever. IMO. :cool:
Yea it is stunning; i've seen many ninjas mention that but didnt expect it to be this good. I havent seen such a lenti anywhere to date! Even on premium slips. And to think i got it for free :woot::woot::cool:

Been a very long time since I posted here, have tons of pics, but this one has to go first because of one special member I want to give shout out to.

Thousand times thanks to June aka @lenticularis for helping me out with these Nolan slips. Shipping was super fast, all slips were protected with sleeves, personal note made a big smile on my face and I also got a freebie sealed slipcased amaray of Interstellar. Yaaaay! June has always been there when I needed a dose for my collecting addiction, big THANKS to YOU June. All three are great releases and Im lucky to know you :thumbs:

DSC02966 (Small).jpg

@Collector03601 You're very welcome Martin, it was my pleasure, and thank you so much for your kind words :notworthy::notworthy:.

The Iconic Moment slips are actually quite nice and although there isn't any embossing they do have a lovely gloss finish. Really like the gold banner as well.

Happy they arrived safely and that you like them (I thought you would) :thumbs: :happy:.

Last edited: